The Bird Scene

TW: Mention of cancer.

September,

A week later, Tori was already one of us. Well almost, she still had 2 things she needed to do. Here at Hollywood Arts, we have this thing called 'rite of passage' which means you really can't do anything unless you have designed your locker and completed the bird scene!

My friends and I had all done that in freshman year, I had to do it 3 times because I was too scared to speak up even though I knew I did good the 1st time.

The first bell of the day had just rung, letting everyone know class were starting soon. I was on my way from the Blackbox as I had just got done with rehearsal for the day. I rounded the corner, going to my locker to get some books I would need for class when I saw Tori, Andre, Robbie and Rex who was on the ground, in front of my locker.

Robbie grabbed a moaning Rex from the ground as Rex scolded him. "Never put me down like that again!" He slapped Robbie's hand.

"Ow! I-i was helping Tori!"

"Get the gum off my forehead." Rex said and Robbie grabbed it, throwing it somewhere.

"Okay, my locker is filled. I feel complete!" Tori exclaimed, closing her locker.

I glanced at her and her so-called locker, it was just gray.

"Whoa, whoa, not yet." Andre told her.

"What?" She asked.

"You gotta customize it."

"Everyone at Hollywood Arts has to customize their locker." Robbie pointed out.

"Oh."

"Oh." I mocked in a childish voice.

"Well, what'd you do for yours?" Tori asked causing me to roll my eyes at what was about to come out of Robbie's mouth.

"I made a mosaic using all the baby bottle nipples from my childhood!"

Seeing the looks we all gave him, he felt the need to explain himself, "They remind me of a happier time!"

"Moving onnn." I looked away from Robbie pointing to my locker which was (whatever you want).

" I looked away from Robbie pointing to my locker which was (whatever you want)

A/N: What does your locker look like?

She smiled tracing her hand over it, "Fits you, It's creative." She then frowned before exclaiming, "But I'm not so, yours?" She looked at Andre.

"Check it out." He gestured to his locker,

"Follow those dreads!" Rex said as we walked the short distance to Andre's locker.

Out of all the lockers at Hollywood Arts, my friends' lockers (except Robbie's) were my favorite. Call me biased but they represented my friends' personalities perfectly. Andre's being a functioning electric keyboard. He played a few keys, making the whole hallway dance a little.