Who did it to Trina?

February, 

"Alright!" Tori said, looking up from checking things off on her clipboard as I put the props back in their place on the set. "Let's try this again. Frommm the top of page six, aaaand sinjin stop sniffing me," She rolled her eyes, standing in front of the set as Sinjin sniffed her ear. He looked around, before backing away. "aaaand action." Tori exclaimed, as she and I sat down in the front row and watched them.

Tori was directing her first play at Hollywood Arts and boy was she excited... it was almost annoying. Last year, she co-directed a play with Marty, the play, I got a zombie mask stuck on my face? Yeah, that one. Anyways, this year, this was all up to her, and her grade depended on it too. And mine.. as I was the stage manager. I think I'm going to stick with being an actress though... even if that means getting monster makeup stuck to my face. I keep losing that damn prompt book!

"All right don't get all mad. I was just sayin' that...—" 

"I know what you were saying!" Robbie cut off Andre, stepping closer to him. 

"Kevin!" Andre exclaimed.

"If you think my adopted sister's a freaky weirdo then why don't ya just say so?!" Robbie hissed, as Trina ate an unpeeled banana and sat at the kitchen table. 

Andre leaned over and looked at her, before looking back at Robbie. "..Your sister's a freaky weirdo." He deadpanned.

Robbie hit Andre with his script, "I can't believe you'd say that!"

"But you just told me to...—" 

"Get outta here! Get outta my ranch house!" Robbie exclaimed, gesturing to the yellow door as I wrote down notes.

"Oh, come on man!" Andre yelled as Robbie shooed him to the door. "Oh man!"

"Get out of here! Get out!" Robbie shouted, as Andre opened the door, fussing.

"She's a weirdo!" 

"Get out of here, freeloader!" He exclaimed, closing the door on him before looking at Trina. "I'm sorry, Mandy!" He sat at the table, as Trina put the banana down, picking up her phone. "I thought he was my friend, but anyone who'd call my adopted sister a weird...—

"Yep, yeah, shut up a second." Trina said, holding her arm out after putting her phone up to her ear. I furrowed my eyebrows, glancing at my copy script. "Hi, can I get a five o'clock appointment for a foot bleaching?" 

I rolled my eyes, shaking my head as Robbie looked between me, Tori and Trina. "F-foot bleaching? Y/n, is that in the rewrites?" He asked, looking at his script.

"No, it's not." I sighed, standing up.

"Trina, we're in the middle of a scene." Tori said, leaning forward in her chair.

"Yeah, well that doesn't help whiten my feet, does it?" She asked sarcastically. "No, no, it has to be at five... a-and don't gimme that big sweaty girl. I want Foon-yee." She said, talking into her phone.

Tori stood up, sighing. "All right, guys, let's take five minutes!"

Trina looked up, "Ten."

"Five!" Tori exclaimed, leaning forward as she looked at Trina. 

"Look, can you just put Foon-yee on the phone?" Trina asked, as Tori walked up to her and I sat down at the table, getting my phone from my back pocket to text Beck back. He had been in Canada for the week, visiting his grandparents. We really hadn't talked, only a 'Good morning' here or a 'Love you' at nighttime. But was it wrong that I felt somewhat better without him being here.. because then.. we weren't fighting?