Wok Star

March,

"Beck, have you seen Jade any this morning?" Robbie asked as we met him outside of the black box theater. Jade had skipped her last 2 classes, now usually, I wouldn't care seeing as she skipped half the time. The only reason I was mildly concerned was because the play she wrote, 'Well Wishes' had been denied to be put on here at the school. 

They said it was too dark or something, I don't know. Robbie and I had gone looking for her in between the last 2 classes we had, and we still hadn't found her. 

He looked up from searching his backpack and shook his head 'no'. 

"Ughh" I groaned as I pulled my phone out, texting Jade for what seemed like the 40th time. 

"What's up?" He nodded his head.

"Okay so you know, Jade's play? Well Wishes?" I asked.

"Mhm."

"Well, Sikowitz and Marty denied Jade's request to put it on here at the school." Robbie said.

"And Jade is pisssed." Rex added.

"She blew off her last two classes and we can't find her." 

"Alright, calm down, I'll help look, okay?" Beck said, as he grabbed my right hand, kissing it.

"Okay, thank you."

"Now where would Jade go?" Robbie asked as we started walking again.

"The janitor's closet." Rex roughly said.

" Rex roughly said

"Hey Beck, Y/n." Tori greeted as Beck, and I urgently searched for Jade.

".. Hi." I said, not really paying attention. I swear, Beck and I had searched this whole school and still hadn't found Jade.

"Sup."

"After school, we're— oh my God. After school, we're going to this insane Chinese restaurant I found right up the street. Wanna come?" Tori asked, almost dropping what she was holding.

"Uh, maybe, if we could find Jade." Beck looked around, as he and I walked away from them.

They turned to us, following. "Where is she?" Andre asked.

"We don't know, she blew off her last two classes." I shrugged, turning back towards them.

 "She's still mad?" Tori asked. 

"Oh yeah." Beck nodded.

"Why is Jade mad?" Cat asked.

"Because you know that play, she wrote, Well Wishes?" Beck asked, they nodded in response. "Well, she wanted to put it on here at the school and they won't let her."

"Why not?"

"The teachers think it's too weird and disturbing." I answered.

"What's wrong with weird and disturbing?" Sinjin asked, now standing behind me.