Tori Takes Requests: Multiple Sandwiches

*I know this is from when they were a little older, but I didn't wanna do the others because they were a little weird. I try not to include any of Dan's weird fetishes in my book unless I have to and even then, I do try to lighten them. This is not the only one I will do of Tori's requests, there some I liked and saved for future slap post chapters!*

*Click*

"Hey, hey!" Tori exclaims, waving at the camera.

Andre looks up from his phone, smiling lazily. "Hey."

"So! Andre, what time is it?" Tori asks, resting her head on her balled fist as she looks at him.

He checks his watch, glancing at her. "It's about four forty-five."

"Nooo!" She groans, "Don't you remember what we talked about? I was going to say 'What time is it?' and you were going to say 'Time for us to take requests from The Slap.' Remember, remember?!" She says, maintaining eye contact with the camera until she looked at Andre, tapping his arm.

"Okay." He says, looking at her.

"So! What time is it?" She grins, looking at the camera.

"Look.. I already said it so--"

"Say it!" She hisses through clenched teeth, looking at him.

Andre shakes his head, before shrugging. "Fine. Time for Tori to take a request for The Slap."

"Is it? Oh, fun!" Tori exclaims, clapping her hands. "I'll just check my requests list!" She says, glancing at Andre as she scrolls down the list. "Here's one from someone named SandwichGuy."

"Unusual name." Andre chimes.

"Tori, I would like you to make three different sandwiches while also doing some very silly things..." Tori furrows her eyebrows as Andre glances at her. 

"Let's do this." Andre smiles.

" Andre smiles

"Sandwich number one!" Tori says, hopping on one foot behind the island counter

"Sandwich number one!" Tori says, hopping on one foot behind the island counter. "Make a turkey and cheese sandwich while hopping on one foot." She reads from her laptop, already feeling herself getting tired from putting the turkey and cheese on the bread earlier.