The Slap Fight

February,

I was sitting beside Beck in the Blackbox, as Ms. Tilda, our film teacher was teaching us the different filming techniques.

"And, an important thing to remember, is that all movie directors have different styles of filming a movie." Ms. Tilda said, pacing around the front of the Black box. 

"Action!" Cat exclaimed, randomly, causing most of the class to look at her. 

"What?" Our teacher asked.

"That's what they say when they make movies." Cat answered.

"We're not making a movie right now." Beck told her.

"Cut!" She said, before smiling.

"Alright. Let's take a look at a scene from a short film that Sinjin made last year." Ms. Tilda said, gesturing to Sinjin. 

He stood up from his chair, slowly clapping his hands. "Yes, yes... It's called... Monkey-Time Bucket-Balls."

"Money-Time Bucket-Balls..?" I murmured, glancing at Beck.

Ms. Tilda started his short film, the film projecting onto the projector at the front of the room as the room lights dimmed. 

"My goodness

"My goodness.." Sinjin said as he walked onto the white set, wearing a suit and tie. "I'm thirsty. So... so thirsty." He shook his head, looking into the distance, before the camera zoomed out, revealing a table with a soda can on it. "Soda," He turned towards the table, unbuttoning his suit jacket. "Yes..." He sighed, as he walked towards the table. Beck looked at me with a puzzled look, my face expression mirroring his as I looked at him. This was so weird...

"Wet.. moisture..." He murmured, picking up the blue soda can up from the table before all we saw was Sinjin's face, the camera moving closer and closer towards him as he opened his mouth. 

"Ew!" The class exclaimed as I grimaced, looking away. "Sinjin!" "Oh, what is that?!"

Ms. Tilda stopped the film, before standing up. Sinjin stood up from his chair as well, as we all looked at him, disgusted. "I wanted the audience to experience what a soda feels, when it's drunk by me." He explained.

"Why?!" I exclaimed, shaking my head. 

"I bet that soda felt disgusted and ashamed." Jade said.

Sinjin stared at Jade, "What does it mean.. to be a woman?" He asked, making Jade slowly look at him, weirded out as the bell ringed. 

"All right, wait wait, wait, just a second." Ms. Tilda said as we were grabbing our bags. Beck stood up with his coffee, putting on his backpack. "Your short films are due first thing on Tuesday morning. So, everyone, meet with your production groups and make sure you're on track to get it all done." She looked at the class, before nodding.