Robarazzi

December,

"Okay, bye!"

"Later, Trac." Tori and I waved, saying our goodbyes as Cat made her way to our table.

"Bye Trac."

Cat put some kind of contraption in the middle of the table making us all stop eating and look up at her. It looked like some kind of futuristic easy bake oven. She smiled at each one of us, waiting for us to ask her what that is but instead we just went back to eating.

"Don't you guys wanna know that is?" She asked.

"Is it a transporter to the future that can beam you to another table because if it is, what button do I push?" Jade tormented.

"That's so hurtful!" Cat said, sitting down in-between Andre and Tori.

"Jade, you don't always have to be mean to everyone."

"See! Tori's interested in my device."

"I'm really not..."

"Aww, c'mon little red, tell us about your doo-hickey." Andre told her, wrapping an arm around her shoulders.

"Yea, what is it?" I added.

"Okay! It's called the snow-bee! Watch." She sat up and clicked a button making fake snow come out and land all over us and our food. Cat let out a squeal, clapping her hands as Beck pulled me to his side, covering my head. Jade sat up and turned the device off, making the fake snow end.

"It makes pretend snow!"

"I see that." Andre said dusting fake snow off him.

"It's all over my tostada." Beck said, grabbing his food container and looking at it.

"It got in my drink," I said, pouting.

"And my pizza." Tori added.

"Well do not eat it, or drink it!"

"Why?" Jade sent Cat a glare, getting snow out of her hair.

"Because it says the fake snow is toxic and can cause abdominal bleeding." She said, making everyone push their lunches to the middle of the table.

"So, what made you buy a machine that poison people's lunches?"

Cat pulled out this magazine and showed us, "This catalog!"

"Sky Store?" Beck asked.

"Yea, I went to visit my uncle and uncle this weekend in San Francisco, and they had these on the plane. It's like filled with all kind of cool stuff you can buy." She paused and gasped as she was flipped through the catalog, "Oh! Like this, a tree face! You put it on your tree to give it a face." We all gave her a weird look; this catalog was so up Cat's alley.

"What if you don't have a tree?" Tori questioned.

"It also works on bushes!" Cat answered cheerily, laughing to herself.

"UNBELIEVABLE! You guys have no idea how upset I am- It snowed? In Los Angeles??" Robbie exclaimed walking to the table with Rex and looking up at the sky.

"I told you global warming was bogus." Rex said.

"Stop watching Fox news!"

"No, It's fair and balanced!"

"Dude!"

"It's not real snow." Beck told him as Jade got a spoonful of the fake snow and offered it to Robbie.

"But you can eat it!" She raised her arm towards him as I shook my head at her. Robbie then sat down in between Beck and I, making me scoot closer to Tori.