Teaser

"Marry me..."

Hera remained stoic upon hearing Magnus Sebastian's proposal...or more  like a command.

"My sanity is still intact with me, Sebastian. I am not a fool to say yes." Hera respond coldly as she throw him icy look just to gain a cold stare from him too.

The two powerful magnates sat across each other with only the small wooden table in between, two coffee cups on top that no one even bothered to drink.

"I know you would say that," kalmado pero nahihimigan pa rin ng lamig ang boses nito.

She almost raised her brow when he lean on the backrest of the chair, as if he is resting and calm, which is very unusual for him because he's always formal and stiff around everyone. Inabot rin nito ang tasa ng kape at marahang sumimsim pero taliwas naman sa malamig nitong titig sa kanya.

I was never raised to hate anyone, but hate rise upon me when I met this arrogant man, she whispered on herself as she  finally reached for her coffee and sip on it formally.

"Then, why still bother?" Malamig na tanong niya pagkatapos ilapag ang tasa.

"Because I pity you." He muttered heartlessly making her fist form into round above her legs.

She remained her cold look. Pinakita niyang hindi siya apektado kahit sa loob-loob ay kumukulo na ang dugo niya sa inis.

She's always calm, cold and compose but everytime this arrogant bastard is around, her blood boil in an instant.

"I think I've  misheard what you said, Sebastian. Pity a Benjamin is the most ridiculous thing. We have it all." Malamig na bato niya dito at pinagdidiinan ang huling sinabi.

Nakitaan niya ng multong ngisi ang labi ng binata na agad rin namang nawala. Tinapatan nito ang lamig ng titig niya na tila ba batid na nito ang galit na namumuo sa loob niya.

"Says the woman who'll never replaced me as top 1 in the industry?" His cold voice is laced with mockery and she didn't like what she was hearing.

"It's because of your dirty antics! I did mine with purity and only hard work while you did it illegally." She spat with disgust and finally lose her control because he triggered her. He just pinpoint her biggest frustration.

Hard to swallow, but yes, she's always one step behind him. And that makes her hate him even more.

She lose her compose due to anger and right now, Magnus lose his unusual cold aura because of his amusement. And the amusement? Her  outburst.

"Hmm, seems like my future wife dig some information about me, huh?" Magnus smirked.

Her jaw clenched and glared at Magnus. Tumikhim ang binata at umayos ng upo. Wala na ang panlarong awra nito at sumeryoso na.

"You wanna top the rank in the industry? I will give you my rank, Benjamin but first...you have to marry me." He negotiate like a businessman.

"Never." She icily respond with jurisdiction.

"What's not to agree? We are the most powerful, the most feared, ruthless... and if we collide? We can make them kneel before us. We will be the most powerful. And you? You will be the top of everything, the most powerful, like what you've been dreaming." He said like a wickedly.

"You're telling me that I will be on top...with the use of you?" She asked.

Magnus nodded.

She gave him cold smirked. The smirk that everyone knows is not amusement, but deadly.

She stood up, raised her head high and look down at Magnus.

"I, Hera Benjamin, will never be associate with men just to be on top. I don't need a man to be on top. Or maybe...I might be needing you, but only to step on you as I reach the top." She declared and turn her back and start walking away.

"Do you wanna know why I want to marry you, Benjamin?" Biglang tanong ni Sebastian dahilan para mapatigil siya sa paglalakad.

She never bother to look back because that's not Hera's job. She just wait for Magnus to stood up and chase her because that what he should do. And he did.

Ramdam na niya ang presensya nito sa likuran niya. She secretly sucked on her breath when he's just so close. Wala pang pumangahas na lapitan siya ng ganoon ka lapit. She can feel his breathing on her nape, she can even smell his masculine scent.

"It's because I wanna fuck you, Benjamin. I want to make you feel what the fuck is fire because you're too cold...we are to cold and we need to play with fire." He whispered on her ear that sent a warm feeling inside her.

For the first time, she look turn her back to face Magnus. Because he bend her principle for making her look back at him, she'll make sure to bend his knees by kneeing his balls.

"Ma'am!" Her secretary silently gasped while Magnus' secretary froze on what she did to the cold ruthless bastard billionaire.

"The only playing with fire I wanna do with you is to burn you alive, Sebastian. But I never bother to do so because you'll feel that in hell after I will shoot you if you bother me again." She dangerously threatened him and walk away.

"I'm already in hell, Benjamin. Let me taste heaven for once." Pahabol na wika ni Magnus pero hindi na niya ito pinansin at tuluyan ng nilisan ang lugar.

Fuck you, Sebastian.