Chapter 15

Walang tunog na kahit na anong kubyertos habang kumakain sila sa mahabang hapag. They are even sync when they chew, when they drink and even the slicing of their steak, the Hiraeth girls are sync on their movement.

Sabay silanv uminom ng tubig at tahimik na nilapag. They wipe their mouth using the white cloth in unison, amd that's the last part of the dinner. They're done.

"It's unusual for you to call all of us, Hera. What's the important matter?" The first daughter of the third generation spoken.

The helpers are quietly getting the utensils out of the table but they all remain seated on their chairs.

"There's an article circulating online about me and Sebastian...and it's true." She said while not making any eye contact to everyone. She keep her vision in nowhere.

Everyone silently gasped on her news. She knew that it's shocking. Siya pa itong nagpumilit na huwag siyang piliting magpakasal tapos mababalitaan na may kasintahan siya.

It's really that bastard's fault.

"I thought Sebastian was doing to piss you. Knowing that you two are..." Hindi na natuloy ang sinabi ng bunsong babae ng ikatlong henerasyon dahil alam naman ng lahat kung ano ng karugtong.

"I know its sudden, but another news we are getting mar---"

Natigil silang lahat ng makarinig ng putukan sa labas. They didn't panic because they can handle the situation but they were surprise because it's so unusual that the intruders successfully able to get inside and starts firing them.

Mabilis nilang kinuha ang mga nakatagong armas sa bawat sulok ng palasyo. Hiraeth Palace is not as big as the Benjamin's palace but still big.

Umuna siya sa paglalakad habang nakasunod ang mga ito. Ikinasa niya ang gatilyo saka binuksan ang main door at itinutok sa ere para saka patamaan ang kalaban.

But there were no firing that happen. No bullets and no bunch of intruders, instead the firing that they heard is just a fucking massive fireworks sparkling colors in the sky.

"Oh my gosh!" Chanel and Hermes gasped as they saw who's walking towards her.

Doon niya napansin ang mga kandila at mga balloon na may ilaw. The music coming from violin started playing. Dahan-dahan niyang binaba ang baril na hawak saka sinalubong ang binata.

"What the hell are you doing, Sebastian? You scared the hell out of us and didn't we talk about this romantic stuff----"

Napatigil siya sa pagsasalita ng ilahad nito sa kanya ang bouquet. It's a bunch of black flowers, may mga bulaklak na ngayon lang niya nakita, it's rare and expensive at umiilaw iyon dahil sa maliliit na lights na nilagay sa buong bouquet. This is better than the first bouquet, it's more beautiful.

"This ain't a romantic stunt but a proposal that you deserve, wife... You think the successful lady boss just settle for a marriage proposal over the table and a handshake as agreement?" He asked then slowly kneel  his one leg.

Hindi siya nakapagsalita. Natuod at hindi maitatangging gulat na gulat siya sa ginawa nito. He didn't even warn her, talagang sinurpresa siya nito.

"Be my wife. Marry me, Hera Benjamin."

She look up in the fire works and it shows the words that Magnus just said. Marry me, Hera Benjamin.  He really make sure that everyone knows that he's proposing, huh? With that massive fireworks, nakakaagaw talaga ng pansin.

She look down back at Magnus who's holding a box with ring. It has black diamond, hindi kalakihan ang diyamante at pabor iyon sa kanya lalo pa't makakaagaw lang ng pansin ang malaking diyamante.

Blazing Icy Billionaire (Hiraeth 1: Hera and Magnus)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara