Chapter 22

"Ang lamig..." More, his bestman, shivered on his side.

He just ignore More and watch people as they march at the center aisle. They're all wearing white, the same color on the artificial snow they walk in.

The palace filled with white decoration. They designed it very well that they feels like they're really in snow. Almost everything is white except for him that he wears pitch black tux. He stands out in the crowd.

There were like knights on the side of the aisle. This feels like a royal wedding. Even if they only invited their family, it's still a bit crowded. Peaceful crowd.

When it was the maid of honor's turn, they all focus on the door because Hera would be next. Pagkatapos ng paglalakad ni Harley, Hera's maid of honor. Nanahimik naman si More sa tabi niya at sinundan ng tingin ang babaeng Benjamin hanggang sa marating nito ang upuan.

"No, More." Saway niya sa kapatid niya para matigil ito sa kakatitig sa maid of honor.

"Benjamins has exquisite beauty. I'm just admiring her, nothing more." More shrugged like it's nothing at all.

"Just make sure you're true to your words." Malamig ma banta niya sa kapatid.

It would make a bad impression kung tatlo na silang pipili ng Benjamin. Sakto na si Max at Hope, but another Sebastian and a Benjamin again? Mukhang babalil ata ang galit ng Benjamin sa kanila.

"Oo na. Tss." Ingos ni More.

They fell quiet when Hailey starts to play her violin. She played a piece that they never heard before, it was new and unique. It sounds like cold and comforting piece. It just fits the theme very well.

The big door slowly opened. And the artificial snow from above starts falling. Na para bang umuulan ng nyebe. The door finally open wide, the bride with a black wedding gown, black veil holding a red flowers showed up.

She's not the bride that you can typically says beautiful in white, but Hera is gorgeous in black. Silang dalawa ang nangingibabaw sa puting paligid.

Ang mga nagsisilbing kawal sa magkabilang gilid ay itinaas ang espada. Hera slowly walk and when she leveled the knights, they one by one lowered their swords, and Hera walk passed in between them.

The snowflakes that fell on her black dress vanished that's why her gown remained black. He doesn't know how that does work but the designer Caria Benjamin looks so proud on her work. She might have done something.

She has a diamond tiara on her head making her look like a queen. Papalapit na ito sa kanya at alam niyang sa ilalim ng belo nito ay nakatingin sa kanya ang dalaga.

When she reached the altar. Nilapitan niya ito at inilahad ang kamay. Hera held his hand as their eyes lock on each other.

"You're the most gorgeous bride I've ever seen." He whispered, can't help to compliment his soon-to-be wife.

"You deserve a gorgeous bride for this perfect wedding." She whispered back.

He suck on his breath for a moment. Inaasahan niya ang panunuya nito sa sinabi niya but she returned with another compliment too. She likes the overall look of the palace as well as smooth entourage. Being compliment by the heartless cold billionaire is something new...and dangerous. Dangerous because he forgot how to properly breath.

Inilalayan niya ito hanggang sa marating nila ang upuan sa harap ng altar. The priest are waiting for them to settle to begin the ceremony.

Hindi pa man nagsisimula, ay gusto na niyang tapusin kung saan idedeklara na kasal na sila. Hera might change her mind and run away. Fuck.