Chapter 20

"The wedding preparation is already done. The wedding song will be instrumental performed by Hailey using her violin." Imporma ni Kisses.

She nodded in response. Thankfully Hailey offered to do her wedding song on her wedding march. After hearing the Sun and Moon, she was traumatized and immediately disregard Magnus' suggestion. Hindi nababagay sa pagmarcha niya ang ganoong kanta.

"The wedding is one week close. How about the honeymoon, Ms. Hera?" Kissed asked making her stop.

Honeymoon?

"That usually takes 1 week minimum and 3 months top." Dagdag nito ng mapansin na natigilan siya.

"No honeymoon, Kisses."

"WHAT do you mean no honeymoon?" Agad na salubong ni Magnus ng pumasok ito sa opisina niya.

Natigil siya sa pagpirma at nag-angat ng tingin dito.

"I haven't witness any marriage that has no honeymoon." Dugtong pa nito.

"Why? Can you leave your business?" Tanong niya dito.

Natigilan naman ang binata.

"Look, Magnus. We don't need honeymoon. It's not like we're not going to have sex every night, parehas lang naman 'yon." She dismissed.

After that night, there's an invisible wall between them. Bigla na lang silang nagkailangan. They focus on their business as their distraction kaya isang linggo silang hindi nagkikita.

Because it's just weird and threatening. That night, it was more than lust. The way they kiss and touch each other is more than their raging desire. Biglang nawala ang lamig, it's like their usual self turned off and their alter ego take over.

"Right." Magnus nodded.

Nagtitigan sila nito. Parehas nagbabatuhan ng malamig na titig na para bang hindi nagbabaga ang tingin n'ong nakaraang gabi.

Damn, forget about it, Hera!

"I've got to go." Malamig na paalam ng binata at tipid lang siyang tumango at muling binalik ang atensyon sa papel na binabasa kanina.

It's better this way. Mas maganda kung malamig lang ang trato nila sa isa't-isa tulad ng nakasanayan. Nakakapanibago kasi kung magbabago ang pakikitungo nila sa isa't-isa. Isn't it weird?

"IT'S been a week since we lost Arnold Salvidar. We can replaced him but before that, as state on the rules, the co-member must avenge the death of the former member." The 1st in rank said.

They're not allowed to know their names, but he's stubborn not to investigate kaya nalalaman niya ang ibang membro. The 1st in rank is Primo Valentino.

"After the long investigation, even tho the suspect tried to clean her footsteps, leaving no evidence, we still  able to find out who she is. Hera Benjamin." Patuloy ng 2nd rank. The projector projects Hera image and the deleted footage of how Hera killed Arnold.

He knew Hera is cruel but upon seeing the video, he knew that she's not just a typical girl who you can messed up with. She seems so heartless killing the poor enemy.

"Even if we agree to punish her, only the Paragon can punish her." Hover, the 6th in rank, said boredly.

Hover could've done better, he can placed in the 3rd or even 1st, but he's too focus on his own organization that he only settled in the 6th rank. Pwede na ngang hindi ito sumali sa Poderoso because he seems to hate cooperation and wants to do his job alone.

Paragon, that what they call on their founder. The founder of Poderoso and the ruler of underground. Even more powerful than them. So powerful that she manage to bond the 10 member organization. But no one knows who's the Paragon. Minsan lang din itong makipagkita.