Chapter 10

Maligayang Pasko, tsarmings! You're one of my best blessings. Thank you so much for being with me since then, napadpad na nga tayo kay Hera at natapos na natin ang Benjamin 4th Gen. And also to my new readers, thank you for appreciating my works. Luv ko kayong lahat! Hindi man kayo si Jopay pero huwag kayong mawala, okay? Hahhhaha. Merry Christmas! And also for those tsarmings na hindi nag-cicelebrate ng Pasko, this is still dedicated for you, happy Saturday!

NAKARATING na lang sila ng parking lot, nakabuntot pa rin si Magnus sa kanya. He didn't talk until they reach the private lot so that they won't make a scene inside the company.

Why is he still following her tho? Can't get over that she crushed his mighty ego?

"I already done my part, Benjamin. Gampanan mo ang pangako mo sa 'kin." He hissed coldly while his eyes is raging in anger.

Binuksan niya ang pinto ng kotse saka humarap sa binata.

"Pleading is different from begging, Sebastian. You know what begging is? That is to crawl towards me, kiss my bare foot and declare you submission."

A cold mocking laugh escape from his mouth.

"That's too much, Benjamin." Malamig na saad nito.

Hindi niya napigilan na taasan ito ng kilay. Too much already? At ano namang gagawin niya sa Please nito? Sasayaw sa tuwa? Ibibigay niya dito ang kapalit?

"That's what you get from dreaming too much, too. This is Hera Benjamin you're dreaming to fuck, you think I'll immediately give in just because of that cute stupid please?" She mocked in return.

"Don't you dare make fun of it because I did that to no one but you." He almost growled on her.

"Should I throw a party for that, Sebastian?"

"Fuck." Mahinang mura nito, nauubusan na ng pasensya.

Mukhang kanina pa ito nagtitimpi sa kanya and she doesn't care. Sinasadya niya talagang sagad-sagarin ang pasensya nito para tantanan na siya.

"If I were you, Magnus, if you can't give me what I want, just walk away and don't talk to me ever again. You're wasting my time." She said and get inside her car.

Akmang isasara niya ang pinto pero pinigilan iyon ni Magnus. He even slide himself in between the door and the car so that she can't close it. Ang tigas talaga ng ulo.

"Fine. I won't beg so we don't have to fuck. But I did plead, Hera. Why don't you return a little favor?" He asked then his eyes look down on her skirt.

Napalunok siya at napaayos ng upo. There's sudden heat rush in between her legs the way he stare like he wanted to devour her.

"What little favor, Sebastian?"

"Let me taste you, Benjamin."

Her eyes widen on his words. Kusang umigkas ang hita niya para sipain ito pero mabilis na sinalo nito ang paa niya. And his eyes look down on her dispositioned skirt. Umangat iyon dahil sa paggalaw niya kaya malapit ng makita ang salawal niya.

"Fuck." Mura niya at sinubukang bawiin ang isang paa na hawak nito but Sebastian is a stubborn bastard.

He removed her heels and throw it inside her car. Napaharap na rin ang katawan niya paharap dito para hindi masaktan dahil ayaw nitong pakawalan ang paa niya.

"You want me to kiss your foot? Let me kiss your cunt, too." He said and something just between her legs unconsciously beat on his words.

Parang may kung anong init ang namumuo sa loob niya, lalo na sa pagitan ng hita niya. And she knew she's not the only one who's badly affected. Kahit hindi niya titigan ay klarong-klaro ang malaking umbok sa pagitan ng hita nito.