Chapter 12

"M-ma'am? Hindi po ba kayo papasok ngayon?" Tanong ng sekretarya sa kabilang linya.

It's already 9 in the morning, usually dapat nasa opisina na siya, and no matter how late she'll be sleeping at night, maaga pa rin ang pasok niya. Or maybe the talk between her and the Infantes is the reason why she have no energy to work.

"No. Cancel all my appointments today."

"Yes, Ma'am." Nasa alanganin ang boses ng sekretarya sa naging desisyon niya pero pinatay rin naman nito ang tawag pagkatapos.

She get up and took a bath. Naging mabilis ang pagbihis biya ng sports attire. Plano niyang magtumungo sa boxing room para magpapawis.

Her phone rang again. With the thought that it was her secretary, she answer it immediately.

"Hera Benjamin." Bungad niya.

"You're not here in your office. Hiding from me?" A cold voice welcomed her.

Magnus. Tss.

"I don't fancy hide and seek, Sebastian. How did you know? Seeking for me?" She mocked her last sentence.

"Tss. Where are you? I have negotiation."

Is that his new way of saying Let's talk?

"Why? Is my payment ain't enough?---"

"Shut up. I'm returning that half million of yours." He hissed angrily on the other line.

A million is just too high for a payment kaya kalahating milyon ang ibinayad niya. She enjoyed it, magaling si Sebastian magpaligaya ng babae. He can have any woman and pleasure them so why would he run after her? She's always cold and stiff, wala sa mukha at galaw niya ang nang-aakit ng lalaki that's why she's curious why Magnus wants her that bad. Is it because she's a challenge? Impossible namang she looks fuckable to him na halos bugahan na niya ito ng yelo?

"That's unusual for a whore to return the money---"

"I'm not a fucking whore, Benjamin!" Tuluyan ng napigtas ang pasensya ni Sebastian.

A laugh unconsciously escape from her mouth enjoying Magnus' outburst. Mas nakakatuwa ito kapag galit kaysa maging mabait.

"You don't wanna be my whore, Sebastian?" Mapang-akit na tanong niya dito.

She's cunning. Evilly cunning. She knew she was his weakness kaya kay sarap paglaruan ng lalaking kinamumuhian niya.

"I want to be your husband, Benjamin." Giit pa rin nito.

"I'm not looking for a husband. I'm just looking for a whore." She boredly said, gone the seductive tone.

Natahimik ang kabilang linya. Tinatantya kung totoo ba ang sinabi niya o pinaglalaruan lang niya ito.

Be wiser, Sebastian. Or else you'll lose your opportunity.

"I don't need and want men, Sebastian. But if I want a whore for myself I can find one, and men they'll immediately kneel for my mercy to choose them... So, are you willing to be one of them having a small percent to be chosen or lose your opportunity at all?" She asked wickedly.

Rinig niya ang mahina at mararahas nitong mura. And she won't deny that he's enjoying his vulnerable situation now.

How does it feel not getting what you badly want, Sebastian? That's also what I've felt when I can't get to the top.

"You're cunning, evil, wicked-witch, Benjamin. But I'm telling you, you can't fucking outsmart me." He hissed angrily.

"Oh?" Pang-aasar pa niya dito.