Last Chapter

"I just remembered what you said to me two weeks ago on the elevator. You'll only kiss me on our second wedding, huh? It makes me wanna marry you every damn second." Magnus said.

They're both lying naked under the sheet. Katatapos lang nilang magtalik. Nakahiga siya patihaya habang ang binata ay nakaunan sa dibdib niya. She's playing his soft hair while he played with her nipple.

Hindi niya napigilang maginang matawa sa sinabi nito.

"That's not possible, Magnus. Wedding lasts for hours kaya hindi pwedeng kada segundo ay kasal tayo." She said while chuckling.

Magnus groaned and slightly bit her nipple near his mouth. She groan on what he did.

"Pick up line breaker." Palibhasa 'I love you' lang ang alam mong pick up line, eh." Pang-aasar ni Magnus sa kanya.

Napaawang ang labi niya sa sinabi nito. Hindi alam kung matatawa o maiinis. He was right, of course! But she's still learning how to be vocal. Magpi-pick up line nga siya, nahihimatay naman ito.

"Just three words but I can take your breath away," she smirked.

She missed their throwing of words. Parang dati lang, nagdedebate at walang magpapatalo. But the difference was, before, they're talking about business which was the most important thing to them, and now they're talking about their relationship which is the most important thing that mattered to them now.

"Because I'm so damn whipped. Proves that I love you more." He murmured.

Umangat ang sulok ng labi niya sa sinabi nito.

"I can agree to that if I haven't done one thing to prove your statement wrong." She said proudly.

Kahit sa medyo madilim na paligid ay nag-angat ng tingin ang binata sa kanya para titigan siya. Her hand reach for the lamp to increase brightness. Para mas makita ni Magnus ang surpresa niya.

"Here's my surprise, love." She said sweetly and flaunts her boobs.

Napatitig naman ang binata sa dibdib niya. As if he's seeing it the first time  but there's also confusion on his eyes.

"Uh...I already seen your boobs, wife. But yes, I'm still surprise to see them everytime." Magnus said.

Muntik na siyang mapairap sa sinabi nito. She's not pertaining on her boobs!

She held her right boob up. To show the hidden surprise. Her smile widen when Magnus' lips parted in surprise.

"WIFE..."

His heart beat so loud that it cam be heard in each corners of the room. Takot siyang kumurap dahil baka mawala iyon sa paningin niya o baka dinadaya lang siya ng mata niya.

"After the surprise welcome party on the office, I told you that I have something to do in Hiraeth but I asked Harley a favor to apply her secret talent on me." Pagkukwento ng asawa.

Halos manginig ang daliri niyang bumaybay sa salitang nakaplastar sa balat nito.

Hera tattooed his name in a cursive way on her underboob.

"Tangina, Hera..."

He can't identify what he really feel right now pero pakiramdam niya ay nahuhulog na naman siya sa asawa. He keep on falling and falling for her every fucking time but this night, this was his hardest fall.

Hera broke the rule on Hiraeth, tattoo is prohibited but for him, she tainted her body to prove that he owned her. But no, this is not just a taint, it is a mark, a mark of Magnus Sebastian that proves she's his. He fucking owns Hera Benjamin.