Chapter 52

Happy International Women's Day! This chapter is dedicated to all my ladies❤
Babae ka, hindi babae lang.

Hindi tayo babae lang, babae tayo.

"Fuck you, Magnus." Primo Valentino cursed, blaming him their misfortune.

Primo coughed his blood while laying on the ground. He was intensely injured. No shot but pure hand combat attack and he's down. Dion is also unconscious after he was beaten by Archiver's men.

He force himself to stand up, ignoring the pain on his broken rib. Villamor smirked seeing his state. He was totally beaten up. He's almost covered with his own blood, Villamor's attack really aim to kill. He's fast and he can say he's skillfull. The years that this Villamor went missing, he really trained. While those years, he did nothing to become stronger.

He throw a punch on Villamor but he immediately block it and punch him back. Agad siyang bumagsak sa sahig. Villamor took step close and grabbed his hair to face him. He snapped his finger making Villamor's men come close to him. May dala itong folder at ballpen. Tinanggap ng binata iyon at nilahad sa kanya.

"I let you live, Sebastian. But you have to sign this." Villamor said and showed him the annulment papers between him and Hera.

His jaw clenched and throw him a cold death glare.

"Just kill me, then." He hissed coldly.

Villamor head tilted and wickedly smirk.

"Not so fast. I wanna see your reaction watching me and Hera exchanging vows." Nakangising saad nito.

Kumuyom ang kamao niya at mabilis na umigkas sa mukha ni Villamor. Nasugatan ang gilid ng labi nito. Sinamaan siya nito ng tingin.

"You still have energy to fight me back, huh? If I'll kill Primo and Dion right now, do you still have the guts to do that?" Banta nito.

Kumuyom ang kamao niya sa galit.

Padarag nitong binitawan ang buhok niya saka muling nilapit sa kanya ang folder.

Napalingon siya kay Primo na nakahiga pa rin sa sahig. He's just looking at him as if he's relying to his decision. And Primo didn't talk because he knew that he's having a hard time deciding.

"I'll give you five seconds to sign that and if you don't, Dion and Primo will die." Archiver said while looking at his watch.

He quickly glance at Dion and Primo. Si Dion, he's serving him. Basically, being his right hand means protecting him even if it cost Dion's life. And Primo, he haven't experience what love is. He still wanna see that asshole bastard being whipped.

But his Hera... The only thing that will save them is Hera's instinct about this sudden annulment papers.

He quickly signed it. Archiver smirked with a satisfied smirk and when he thought it's all done. Inabutan na naman siya nito ng pirasong papel.

"Write whatever I'll say or I'll kill that bitch." Banta ni Archiver at tinutukan si Natalie ng baril.

He look at Archiver blankly.

"Is that even a threat? My wife would be glad if you'll do that." He said sarcastically.

"Hmm. I heard she confess that she's the Paragon. Would you like to kill tge head of the Poderoso?"

Natigilan naman siya sa tanong nito.

She glance at the woman who's sitting in the corner, busy on her phone. Kanina pa ito tahimik at pinapanood lang sila. Who could it be? If it's Hera, why is she just watching him getting beaten? She cared for him. Even if he lose his company, Hera won't treat him nothing because of that, right?