Chapter 1

"You're overworking yourself." Hover said as he step inside her office.

Nag-angat siya ng tingin sa kapatid at hinintay na makalapit ito para humalik sa kanyang pisngi bilang pagbati.

"Says the man who almost won't leave his office." Bato niya pabalik sa kapatid.

Nais man niyang magpokus sa binabasang kontrata pero hindi niya mapigilang sundan ng tingin ang kapatid na kinuha ang kalendaryo na nasa mesa niya. So unusual of Hover. Hindi naman ito pala-galaw sa mga gamit niya.

"Your birthday will be next next month..." Hover trailed.

Natigilan siya nang agad mapagtanto kung ano ang gusto nitong iparating.

"I know." Malamig na sagot niya at muling binalik ang tingin sa papel.

"Benjamin hates arrange marriages but Hiraeth is an exemption. Benjamin girls are bound to be arrange marriage." Saad pa ng kapatid niya.

"I know, Hover. Because I live in Hiraeth, I was raised in Hiraeth and thanks to Hiraeth I become the woman who am I today." She respond without looking at her brother who has the same attitude as her.

"Will you still thank Hiraeth if they finally decided to arrange your marriage with the Davidson?"

Natigilan siya sa pagbabasa sa sinabi nito. Hover knows how much she doesn't want to build a family of her own. She just want to be a businesswoman dominating the business industry.

She was the first fourth generation Benjamin. The very unusual because the first born fourth gen is a girl. Palaging lalaki ang unang silang sa kada-henerasyon, but she break the cycle. Natakot pa ang ina niya para sa kanya dahil baka hindi matanggap ng mga Benjamin but Benjamin loves her. They trained her so well in everything. Not just by learning proper etiquette and how to be fine lady like the usual Hiraeth training but she was also taught to hold gun, learn how to fight and be wickedly smart in the field of business.

She had done everything to impress the ancestors at the age of 19. Pinakita niyang kaya niyang mag-isa at hindi niya kailangan ang nino man. That's why when she turning 30, she request that she don't wanna be in arrange marriage, the elders are considering her request.

"Archangel Davidson is the most suitable man for you, that's what the elder says. He came from complete family with good background, one step behind you in ranking in the industry, gentleman, and kind. I had him investigated." Mahabang salaysay ni Hover sa kanya.

She can't help to raised her brow at his cold brother. Why is he suddenly interested on her whereabout?

"And?"

Hover sighed and sit on the chair across her.

"He's fine." Labag sa loob na saad nito.

Napailing siya sa kapatid.

"I know what you are thinking, Hover. He's too good to be true that you're doubting if he's really good." Sabi niya at pinirmahan ang kontratang paulut-uli niyang binasa dahil sa pandidisturbo ng kapatid.

"Right. But if you really hate to be married. Just tell me, I'll kill every man that's arrange to marry you." Seryosong saad ng kapatid.

Nag-angat siya ng tingin dito at tinitigan si Hover. A small smile form on her lips and her hand just reach for his hair which had Hover grimacing and immediately fix his hair.

"Don't worry that much, darling. I can handle myself. I'm Hera Benjamin." She smirked and stood up.

Kinuha niya ang bag niya. Hover stood up too. Lumapit siya sa kapatid at humawak sa braso nito at sabay na lumabas. They only get to see her clinging into man's arm with Hover, Homer and his father.