Chapter 61

"Ang bango!" Max exclaimed happily as she placed the chicken curry on the long table.

Seems like Magnus purposely bought a long dining table so that his brothers could fit in pero may sobra pa ring mga upuan...probably for their children?

Namula siya sa naisip. Is she already expecting that they'll be having number of children? Parang dati lang...

Nagkatinginan sila ni Magnus. H
She blushed even more the way Magnus stare at her. He's staring at her intently as if he knew what is going on her mind but that's impossible, right? Because if he really can read minds, she'll die in embarrassment.

Hindi pa muna nilantakan ng mga Sebastian ang pagkain. They waited for her to sit beside Magnus before they fight for the food.

"Hoy! Bakit tatlong hiwa na ang sayo? Isa-isa lang! Patay gutom!" Reklamo ni Maximillion kay Maxwen at pilit na inaagaw dito ang ulam.

"Behave Max the idiot!" Maxwen hissed.

"Mga patay-gutom. Nagiging Benjamin na kayo." Iiling-iling na saad ni Mint.

Maximillion get the bowl and put four slices on his plate. Pinapasa-pasahan nila ang ulam hanggang sa wala ng natira sa kanila ni Magnus at sabaw na lang.

Magnus look at her worriedly but she just smile and laugh a little to calm him down. If she was the Hera before she'll surely react differently but now, she prioritize his husband's happiness and also it's not nice if she's mean to her brothers-in law.

"We can still eat our dinner kahit ito lang sabaw, Magnus." She assured him.

Agad na bumaha ng pagtutol ang mukha ng asawa.

"No. I won't allow that---"

"Sunshine, you want my extra piece of meat---"

"On the second thought, this sauce is much better." Agad na putol ni Magnus kay Maxwen.

Napailing na lang siya.

They eat their dinner peacefully and silently after that. Unlike the Benjamins na kahit anong sita ay ayaw talagang itikom ang bibig at patuloy sa pag-aasaran. While the Sebastian formally eat as if there's an obvious boundary on each other.

"Hindi niyo ako sinama!"

Sabay silang napalingon sa may entrada ng dining hall dahil sa pagpasok ng isang tao. Her long hair moved as she walk her way towards the table.

"You have a gig remember?" Mox said boredly as he stood up to pull a chair for the Sebastian's Princess.

Mas lalong sumimangot si Mix. Padabog itong naglakad na tila masama ang loob sa mga kapatid. Lumapit ito sa kanya at humalik kay Magnus para batiin ito ng halik sa pisngi, ganoon din ang ginawa nito sa kanya.

After kissing her cheek, Mix Sebastian grin sheepishly as if she won the lottery.

"I just kissed the Hera Benjamin." She whispered then giggle.

"Well, I married the Hera Benjamin." Magnus being a competitive to his little sister.

The other Sebastian groaned. Napasimangot tuloy si Mix at padabog na umupo sa upuan.

Max stood up to get plate and utensils for his sister. Maxwen look at Mint curiosly, already getting the idea who's she but still strange to him. Paglapag ni Max ng plato ay agad na nilagyan ni Mc ng mga pagkain. Mox shared on of his

"If I happened to be a guy, I will be the one putting Sebastian on her name." Pang-aasar ni Mix kay Magnus.

Now, its Magnus turn to frown.