Chapter 9

The time Magnus step inside her unit and close door she darted a sharp knife on the door that almost hit his cheek.

"I missed." She said coldly then throw another three knives that Magnus immediately dodge.

"Wise. You have a knife in a hand combat." His cold voice is laced with sarcasm then proceed to run towards her to shower her with his attacks.

Mabilisan ang pag-ilag at salo niya sa suntok nito. She's also cautious because she knew anytime Magnus will gonna kick her. And she wasn't wrong, she quickly took step back to avoid that powerful kick.

Now it's her time to attack. Sunod-sunod na sipa ang ginawa niya. That's to trick Magnus that she's into kicking, but in fact, she's waiting for a timing where Magnus lose guard on his head so that she can punch him. And after five kicks, she throw that strong punch on his jaw.

"Loser." Panunuya niya sa binata.

His jaw clenched and his eyes darkened. Muli nitong hinanda ang sarili at sumugod sa kanya. He's extra careful now and more skillfull. Natatamaan na rin siya ng mga sipa nito. Mas lalo tuloy siyang nag-iinit. The kind of heat that make her body hyper. She become more addicted on the thought of bringing him down.

Mas lalo silang naging mabagsik. Kung ano-ano ng gamit ang nahahawakan nila bilang armas na mabilisan rin naman tumilapon. The pillow, the remote control, news paper, magazine...muntik na ngang maangat niya ang upuan.

"When are we going to stop?" Malamig na tanong ni Magnus pagkatapos ng kalahating oras nilang pagpapatayan.

Hindi pa naman ito mukhang pagod pero alam biyang kapwa sila ay nabawasan na ng enerhiya.

"Until you stop breathing." She respond and attack him again.

Sisikuhin niya sana ang binata pero mabilisan nitong pinigilan saka inikot siya at sabay tulak sa kanya padapa sa carpet. Her whole body is already lying flat on her carpeted floor. Dumagan si Sebastian sa ibabaw niya kaya hindi siya makagalaw.

"You, fucker." She hissed and try to move but he use all his strength to pin her down.

Hindi pwedeng siya ang matalo!

"You're really going to kill me?" Magnus asked on her ears then she felt his nose tip tracing her nape.

Napapikit siya sa inis. Fuck it. Magnus can freely do whatever he wants on her body because she's trapped. Naiinis siya sa epekto ng ginawa nito sa katawan niya. The heat should be lesser because she already blow off some steam as they fight pero mukhang bumalik dahil sa ginawa ni Magnus.

"What do you think I ask you to come over?" She angrily hissed and stop moving to slowly gain back her energy so that she can pin him down.

Ayaw niyang nasa ilalim siya nito. Parang sinasampal na naman siya ng katotohanan that Sebastian is above her, that he's higher than her. Hindi dapat ganoon. Lalo pa't kaya naman niya itong paluhudin gamit lang ang ganda niya.

"Death will be too easy for me, Hera. If you'll kill me now, no challenge for you anymore."

Natigilan siya sa sinabi nito. Tama. May punto ito. He really challenged her. Hindi lang sa industriya kung hindi sa pakikipagpatayan.

Pero alam niyang minamanipula lang siya ng lalaki. So that he can escape his death.

"No manipulator can manipulate the manipulative Benjamin, Magnus. I'll kill you now and I can find new challenge. Hindi lang ikaw ang nag-iisang lalaki----"

Magnus growled like a wounded animal then she felt his teeth slightly biting her neck making her gasp.

How dare he! Her neck again!