Chapter 44

THE reason why he didn't tell Hera she's pregnant because he want her to find it out on her own. Because if he do inform her, baka malaman nitong alam niya talagang mabubuntis ito at pinagplanuhan niya iyo.

Which is true. But then again, he doesn't want Hera to hate him again. He's fine comforting and caring his pregnant wife. He likes it when she's so clingy and acting so sweet, even when she's mad over little things and always craving something weird, and even if she always command him around that he'll immediately oblige, he likes it.

But he knows that's just her pregnancy speaking. Hera never really wanted to sleep on top of him, kiss him every minutes if she had a chance, always wants him around her, and ask him to eat her excess food...it's just her pregnancy hormones.

And now that she find out, of course, Hera would be suspicious on the meds he was talking about. Lalo pa't n'ong hinanap siguro nito ang pills ay hindi na nito natagpuan. She's mad. Of course, she's mad of his selfishness.

They're back to zero again. Being cold on each other. And he can't do anything about it. If that what's Hera wants...then he have no choice to let her be.

Napabuga siya ng hangin at napainom ng alak. He went home at midnight because he visit his the Sebastian organization. Lalo pa't umalis ang asawa niya kahapon but until now, 6 am, she still isn't home. He knew she's safe in the palace but she has home already!

Tinungga niya ang huling baso ng alak. It's been so long since he tasted alcohol. At mukhang napadami ang pag-inom niya dahil ng tumayo siya ay nahihilo na siya.

The door opened. Napalingon siya doon at napahawak sa ulo. He's dizzy.

"You're drinking?" Malamig na tanong ni Hera.

"A bit." Tipid na sagot niya at napatingin sa center table kung saan naroon ang tatlong bote ng alak na naubos niya.

Muli siyang bumaling kay Hera at kinunotan ito ng noo.

"You didn't come home last night..." He said coldly.

"I slept on the palace." Tinapatan nito ang lamig sa boses niya.

"You're too mad at me that you forgot  you have a home." Malamig na saad niya at nahahaluan ng sarkasmo.

"I'm not mad." She said blankly and starts walking away.

"Then why are you so cold to me?" Habol na tanong niya ng nasa hagdan na ito.

"Why don't you ask that yourself, Magnus? On the second thought, nevermind. You only want this baby." Mariing saad nito at muli siyang tinalikuran.

And he hates how she easily turn her back at him when they're not yet done talking. Lalo pa't hindi siya nito pinapakinggan.

"I want a second baby." Malamig na deklara niya.

Natigilan si Hera sa paglalakad. Dahan-dahan itong lumingon sa kanya at nag-aapoy na sa galit ang mata nito.

"You want...a second baby? So there's a baby before mine?! How dare you!" Sigaw nito at kinuha ang heels na suot nito at binato sa kanya.

Sa gulat ay hindi siya nakailag. Her pointed heels hit her forehead but he doesn't care about it. Lalo pa't bumaba ito ng hagdan at sinugod siya ng sapak.

"Sebastian ka talaga! I shouldn't have trusted you!" Galit na sigaw nito. Her eyes is wet in frustration and betrayal.

"Wife, calm down---"

"Calm down?! How can I?! This is a fucking disgrace!" Puno ng panggigigil na sigaw nito at nag-aalala siya sa dinadala nito.

Nanghihinang dinuro siya nito.