Chapter 21

"Having cold feet?" Magnus asked on the other line.

She's staring at the garden below filled with beautiful blooming flowers. The Queen's garden. She's currently in Benjamin Palace.

"I'm insulted. I'm always cold, Magnus, not just my feet." Nakasimangot na sagot niya kahit hindi siya nito nakikita.

"That's why you're bound to marry me because I can make you hot."

Hihirit pa talaga. Tsk. Ikakasal na nga sila't lahat palagi pa nitong pinapaalala kung gaano ka perpektong ideya ang pagpapakasal nila.

"Disgusting." She grimaced.

"I know. I'm puking right now." Magnus counteract with sarcasm.

Hindi talaga papatalo.

"Tss. Is everything prepared? I want a perfect wedding." Pag-iiba niya sa usapan at isinara ang kurtina para tumungo sa kama.

"I tripled the security so no one will interfere. Kisses said everything is all set, we'll just wait for tomorrow." Sabi ni Magnus.

She hummed in satisfaction. Even tho they married for convenience, she still want their wedding perfect and best. Even tho she just want it simple back then, she wanted a good wedding.

"What are you doing?" Magnus asked after the long silence.

Natigilan siya sa tanong nito. Akala niya ay tatapusin na nito ang tawag but surprisingly, Magnus asked her instead.

"Sitting in the bed. Just got done with body massage." She said and stretched her arm.

That was a good massage. After long hellish week trying to get her job done so that she's free two days for her wedding made her reconsider honeymoon just to have a little rest because she has been overworked.

"Body massage, huh?" Magnus asked with a teasing tone.

Agad na nag-init ang pisngi niya ng maalala ang huling mainit na tagpo nila ng binata. She tried so hard to forget about it but it keeps haunting on her dreams that sometimes she did not sleep at all to avoid dreaming it. What have Magnus done to her?

"Shut up." She hissed.

"Hmm. Which body massage do you love more?" He coldly teased even more.

"Magnus, isa." Banta niya.

"It's just an innocent question." Magnus shrugged on the other line.

She tsk-ed and lay on the bed. Nanatili ang cellphone niya malapit sa kanyang tenga. It actually surprise her that they exceed 5 minutes talking to each other in phone.

"Innocent, my ass. You always hit me with your corny green jokes and it made me think how did you manage to hide your pervert side with your cold aura. Two-face cunt." She coldly hissed.

War mode is on.

"I'm not fucking pervert. And two-face cunt? Such a good profanity coming from perfect lady boss." Malamig na bato nito pabalik.

"I'm perfect, I know." She state as if that's the only thing that matters to her based on what he said.

Magnus tsk-ed in disagreement. Tumikwas ang isang kilay niya sa reaksyon nito.

"You think so highly of yourself but you always end up underneath me, begging for pleasure."

Napaupo siya ng wala sa oras at agad na sumiklab ang apoy sa katawan.

"B-begging?! Huh! I did not!" Mariing galit na tanggi niya dito.

Oo nga't nasarapan siya pero hindi naman niya naalalang nagmakaawa siya dito, ah! Kung may pagkakataon mang makakaramdam siya ng matinding pagnanasa, she has high self control so that she can't beg to that arrogant bastard.