Chapter 43

A/N: 02-14-23 Happy Valentines! Three updates for today :) Ang magsabi ng bitin ay batig nawng :<. Luv u all!

She was playing with her gun on Magnus office while holding his meds on her other hand. After she gain back her conscious, Tita Cham informed her information that she needs before deciding to be here to check something. Wala si Magnus kasi bumibili ito ng pagkain niya kaya agad siyang nakapunta dito.

The door abruptly open. Saktong pagpasok nito ay pinaputukan niya ito ng baril na muntik ng dumaplis dito. Magnus didn't move then she continue firing him.

"Meds, huh?" She asked in sarcasm and throw her pills on the ground near his foot.

Tumayo siya. Dala-dala pa rin ang baril habang masama ang tingin dito. Magnus just throw her his usual cold look. Back to his original self, not the version of Magnus who's attentive and will do anything for his wife.

"I know this is not the right time---"

"Obviously! The war between Vanacci and Poderoso isn't done yet. How can I help if..if I have this bump!" Histerya niya at tinuro ang tiyan.

Magnus look at her icily. Bigla ay hindi siya nasanay sa malamig na titig nito dahil nitong nakaraang linggo ay hindi naman ganoong titig ang binibigay ng binata. She shouldn't get used to the caring Magnus! Magnus is cold like an ice.

"Why will you help on a war that doesn't concern you, Hera? Are you really one of the Vanacci...or you're part of Poderoso?" Malamig na tanong nito.

"Bakit mo ba iniiba ang usapan. We're talking about how you get me pregnant without me knowing!" Bulyaw niya dito.

She sighed heavily and caress his bump. Bumaba ang tingin ng binata sa kamay niya at nakita niya ang pagrahan ng mukha nito pero pagbalik naman sa mukha niya ay bumalik naman ang lamig!

Tsk. So, Magnus is just after the baby, huh? Malambing lang pala ito dahil dala-dala niya ang anak nito. He follows what she want because he knows that pregnant woman are sensitive and need attention. Magnus was different the past month, dangerously different because she starts to feel something she shouldn't. But it's just all about the baby. All about it and she's not included.

Tila may pumihit sa dibdib niya sa isiping iyon. As a pregnant woman, parang nais niyang maiyak. She understand why she easily tear up, it's because she's pregnant. Kaya pala kahit maliit na bagay ay nais niyang iyakan. Even the cold Hera isn't an exception of pregnancy hormones.

"I noticed that you're not taking pills anymore so I hide it." Magnus said.

Wow. Taking advantage on that situation.

"Because I've been too busy and stressed. As a good husband, you should have remind me to drink it!" She hissed.

"I'm not that kind of good husband, Hera. I'm the husband that wants a baby."

That's it. Lumabas na rin sa bibig nito. A husband that wants a baby. Not a wife.

Her jaw clenched then nodded. Understanding the situation even tho it's hard. Maybe Magnus married her because he really wants to have a baby. And he can't have it from anyone because he's after for someone has a good genes.

She look at him coldly. Nagtapatan sila ng malamig na tingin.

"Okay. You want a baby, let's have this. Now, go out. I need space." Mariing saad niya.

Tinatantya ni Magnus ang reaction niya. She hates how he stares at her intently. Parang binabasa ang anong nasa loob niya. Umiwas na lang siya ng tingin at tinalikuran ito. Kalaunan ay narinig niya ang pagbukas-sara ng pinto.