Chapter 11

Sabi nila, kung ang palay na ang lalapit sa manok, matatanggihan mo pa ba?

Magnus being slave on his desire towards Hera didn't waste any second more. Tumayo siya sa pagkakaupo at niluwagan ang neck tie niya habang ang isang kamay ay pinaghiwalay niya sa hita nito.

He doesn't follow anyone's order, and if only he's not lusting her, he won't let her boss him around. But Hera is holding his neck as of the moment. And one more following of her command, he'll become her obedient dog just like what she wants.

But fuck that, he's the Magnus Sebastian. He's always one step ahead of this lioness, he's the one who's aching for her first, she should be the one being used for his pleasure but the table turned so quickly, she's using him for pleasure and that's fucking hot.

Dahan-dahan siyang dumukwang palapit sa pagkababae nito habang hindi inaalis ang tingin dito. Desire is visible on her eyes, and right there and then he knew that she's lusting him, too.

He spread her legs even more then put a kiss on her right leg, and it slowly getting close om her center.

"You won't let me use you for pleasure but you're using me for yours. I won't settle to that for long, we'll have to talk." Anas niya saka pinatakan ng halik ang gitna nito kahit may tela pang nakatakip.

Her body slightly jerk on what he did. Hindi niya mapigilang mapangisi. He had that effect on Hera?

"Stop talking and pleasure me." Mariing utos nito.

"You're getting used to ordering me round, huh? Just like how your body getting used on my pleasuring." He said huskily then slowly removed her panty.

Bakas ang inip sa mukha ni Hera. She seems to get easily what she wants kaya kaunting paghihintay lang hanggang sa matanggal niya ang underwear nito ay naiinip pa.

When he saw her dripping center, he lose his control like an untameable wild wolf. Pagkatanggal niya sa panty nito ay para siyang hayok na agad na kinain ang pagkababae nito.

"Magnus!" Hera gasped loudly on his sudden move.

She's so soft and wet. She smells good in addicting way. His tongue loves to slide in between her slit too. If Hera is addicted on his pleasuring, he's secretly addicted on pleasuring Hera.

Hera is making small noises. It seems like the lady boss is suppressing her moan, and he hates it. 'Yon lang ipagkakait pa nito? You're a selfish bitch, Hera.

Umahon ang ulo niya mula sa pagitan nito, bago pa umalpas ang ungol ng pagtutol, he insert his middle finger inside her making her moan.

"Magnus..."

His jaw clenched, his eyes dropped on her neck, namumula at namamawis sa ginawa nila. Amd he finds that hot.

He let his intrusive thoughts won, bumaba ang labi niya sa leeg nito habang patuloy niyang nilabas masok ang daliri sa masikip nitong pagkababae.

"Fucking moan my name, Hera. Scream it." Mariing bulong niya sa tenga nito.

But who can order Hera Benjamin? Nanatiling nakakagat ito sa ibabang labi habang nakapikit, so he thrust his finger deeper making her eyes wide open.

"Magnus!" She gasped and moan in surprise.

"There," he smirked in satisfaction then devour her neck again.

Hera's moan filled his whole office and it's a music to his ears. He thought that this will only happen on his wet dreams of her but right now it's damn happening.

"Do you like how I pleasure you, Hera?" He whispered on her ears as he doubled his speed on thrusting his fingers.

"S-shut up..." She hissed breathily .