Chapter 49

"The Vanacci isn't just Poderoso's enemy but they are also your enemy. What's your plan, Sir?" Dion asked.

He played on his pen while watching video played on television about the life of chickens. Dion seems wondering why he's watching that but keeps his mouth shut.

"It's hard for us to caught a culprit if he's alone. He can leave with no traces left behind, making him so hard to catch." He answered coldly.

"I agree, Sir." Dion said.

His head tilted as the video started showing that the farmer is feeding chicken.

"Chickens are interesting. Right, Dion?" Magnus asked.

"Yes, Sir." Dion agreed even tho he have no idea if Magnus is being literal or there's a hidden message on his words.

"Is Lady Hera craving for chicken, Sir?" Dion can't help but to asked.

Magnus brows creased.

"What? No."

"You seems to be interested im chicken, Sir. I'm wondering why." Pormal na paliwanang ni Dion.

Yes, very unusual for him to ask Dion to buy him television so he can watched video that's all about the chicken.

"The chickens give me an idea for my next move to destroy Vanacci." He said.

"You'll roast the Vanacci just like what shown in the video, Sir?" Dion asked and pointed at the television where the farmer is roasting the chicken.

"It seems like you still haven't recovered on your hangover, Dion. Done having fun with Zara Phantom?"

Napaubo si Dion at napaayos ng tayo. Napailing siya at muling tinuon ang tingin sa palabas.

"The chicken won't come close if you won't offer a grain. You continue chasing them until you run out of breath, you still can't catch them. But if you have grain in your hand, even doing nothing, chicken run towards you." He explained.

"And your point, Sir?"

"The Vanacci won't come out unless they see an advantage. Drop a single grain on ground and they'll take it. Kung may palay, tatanggi pa ba ang manok?"

Dion still look at him bewildered. Still didn't get it but just trust on Magnus because he know Magnus won't fail. Hopefully.

"Comfirmed the set appointment of Phantom and Valentino next week. They seems interested to be my business partner." He said and stood up to go to their meeting place.

Kumunot ang noo ni Dion.

"Pero pinagselosan mo sila----"

"I know. I have to keep an eye on them. I'll guard them close." He said coldly and leave his office.

"ARE you planning to hide forever?" The lady boss of Vanacci asked the head of the Vanacci.

"Of course, not! I'm still gaining more men to capture that bastard Magnus." The Vanacci big boss said angrily.

The two of them wear mask. Both don't know each other. In that case if one of them got caught it won't trace the other one.

"Why are you only blaming him? When he's not the Poderoso alone--"

"He took everything from me! And he'll pay for it. He'll fucking pay for it." Gigil na saad ng boss at tinanggal ang maskara at itinapon sa dingding.

The lady boss of Vanacci' eyes widen upon seeing the head of the Vanacci. She's already expecting that it's him but can't accuse because of his clean footprints. Wala itong ebidensyang nagpapatunay na ito talaga ang punong Vanacci. But now she just confirmed it.