Chapter 59

New book covers of OTAB, STAB, POL, SCA by @MysteriousGleam Thank you, luv! I appreciate it so much and I love the design, attractive and hot😍.

"Mama!" Aresun called.

It's already after lunch. Magnus already recovered on his passing out, but he has this soft glare towards her half-heartedly blaming her for losing his composure.

Nasa garden siya, nakaharap sa mga bulaklak. Magnus' mansion is well cared. The flowers are plenty and healthy, she kinda missed the rare and expensive flowers on the Benjamin's palace.

Lumapit ang mag-ama niya sa kanya. Lumingon siya sa dalawa at pinakita ang punpon ng bulaklak na kanyang hawak-hawak. Natigilan ang binata sa ginawa niya. Magnus stifle sa smile while looking at her as if she's the most adorable thing ever. He licked his lower lips then lowly chuckle before getting the flowers using his free hand.

"I think it's time to put Aresun on a stroller so he won't fall if I passed out again." Biro nito at lumapit pa sa kanya.

Akala niya kung ano na ang gagawin ng binata pero hinapit ba naman siya nito at siniil ng halik sa labi. Agad siyang napatugon pero kusa rin itong humiwalay dahil nilalaro na ni Aresun ang bulaklak.

"Seems like our son wants to challenge you, huh?" He teased as Aresun removed the petals of white rose.

Napailing na lang siya. Mukhang pati ang anak niya ay papahirapan siya sa pagsuyo sa ama nito. Aresun probably feel that his father is too marupok on her that's why he's doing the job to make it hard for her. But she won't give up, she love challenges. It makes her strive even more to be better for her own, for Aresun and for her husband Magnus.

"It's fine. I love challenge." She shrugged.

"Hi, I'm challenge." Pormal na pakilala kunwari ni Magnus.

Natigilan siya sa banat nito. Tinaasan niya ito ng kilay. Sinong nagturo ditong bumanat? Babarilin niya. How dare that person teach Magnus how to flirt with her! Nahihirapan siyang huminga dahil sa bilis ng pintig ng puso niya!

"Flirt." Ingos niya at kinuha si Aresun.

Magnus smirked and let her carry their son. Na-pokusan nito ang paghawak sa bulaklak, napatingin oa doon ang binata habang may ngiti sa labi.

"Aside from you, this is the best gift I ever had." He said.

Mahina siyang napatikhim dahil nakaramdam siya kilig. That moment when you feel your heart tightening in unexplainable happiness... it's magical.

"Shut up. How can it be when it's not expensive. It's just free because I pick it up on your garden." Kaswal na saad niya para pagtakpan ang kilig.

"Just like you, this is priceless. But on the second thought, the time you touch this flower and gave it to me it worth more than a million...billion, trillion or maybe more than all the money that exist on this world."

"Magnus, that's exaggerating!" Bulaslas niya habang namumula.

She earned a laugh from Magnus. Aresun giggled upon seeing her face. Parang pinagtulungan talaga siya ng mag-ama.

"Ouch. You called my words of affirmation an exaggeration?" Pagdadrama nito na hindi naman bagay because he's a masculine hunk with strong features. But...he's cute.

Iiling-iling pa ito bago kunin sa kanya muli si Aresun.

"Let's go, son. Mama probably thinks I'm corny when I'm just trying to be sweet." He said but with a hidden playful on his voice.

Napatingin na lang siya sa papalayong bulto ng mag-ama. Her and her mouth. But it's not her faut that she was new to that kind of flowery words. Her system broke down and she doesn't know what to say, parang automatikong nasabi niya 'yon.