Chapter 50

A/N: May naputol na part sa chap 48, for sure napansin 'yon sa nagbasa agad n'ong nag UD ako. Nadagdagan ko na :) na cut talaga😭

She's waiting for Magnus to go out of the bathroom. Magnus is done cleaning her after the deed. They're both satisfied but Magnus didn't take all her energy because she's pregnant.

Now she's watching TV and Magnus' crisis is all over the news. Says that there's new company surpassing his. The Aresun. It says that it's just a new built but without proper funding, she doubt that it will boost that fast. Who might be behind the fast rising of Arenus? Is it Magnus' enemy? And who's the CEO?

The bathroom door opened. Pinatay niya ang TV. She keep her face stoic trying to be unbothered on his nakedness. That towel on his waist isn't enough cover. He's drying his hair with small towel. Napalunok na lang siya at napaiwas ng tingin.

"Magnus, we better talk about your company's state. It's already all over the news---"

"Why is that Villamor initiating that he'll drive you home?" Putol ni Magnus na para bang mas importante pang pag-usapan iyon kompara sa problemang kinakaharap nito.

"Can you dress up first?" She asked impatiently as she tore of her gaze at him because every second passed by he's becoming hotter on her eyes.

He obliged. Pumasok ito sa walk-in closet at hindi rin naman nagtagal ay agad ring lumabas. He's swearing sweatpants but no shirt! Is he seducing her or something?

"Didn't I told you to dress up?" Striktang tanong niya sa asawa.

"I can't have your attention if you won't see my chest---"

"W-what?! That's not true!" Galit na tanggi niya pero ang mata ay nanatili sa dibdib nito.

His body seems like perfectly sculpted. There are not-so-visible scars due to underground fight but it just made him look hotter.

"Now, that you're under my hypnotism, you'll surely answer me honestly."

His words seems unclear to her because she's focus on his chest.

"Why are you with that bastard?" He asked coldly.

"Meeting..." Wala sa sariling sagot niya.

Kailan ba siya naging hayok sa dibdib nito? And he's caressing his chest, and it's unintentionally seducing her. Medyo basa pa ang dibdib nito kaya parang kumikinang sa pagtama ng dim lights.

"Meeting, huh? That seems a date to me. Pinilit ka pang ihatid." Magnus chuckle humorlessly.

"H-huh? Hindi ko siya gusto, Magnus." She respond and tilt her head to watch more his chest.

"Sino ang gusto mo kung ganoon?" He asked coldly but there's a hint of amusement on his voice.

"Ikaw, Magnus..."

Napakurap siya pagkatapos niyang sagutin ang binata. Doon niya napagtanto ang panlilinlang nito gamit ang kahinaan niya. And that weakness is his chest!

"What the fuck, Magnus Sebastian!" Inis na bulyaw niya dito at pinalo ito ng unan.

Magnus chuckle and steal the pillow from her and throw it away.

"At least, you become honest when you're distracted on my chest." Magnus smirked.

Sinamaan niya ito ng tingin.

"Don't say words like that as if I'm addicted to your chest!" She hissed.

Magnus head tilted while staring at her.

"Hmm? You want me to use my chest again to ask you if you're really addicted or not?" He teased.

She grabbed the gun on the drawer and pointed at Magnus. This is all his fault! Simula n'ong nahulog siya dito ay marami na siyang kahihiyang nagawa.