Magnus Sebastian

Magnus Sebastian
The Sole Heir
Sebastian Series #1

"Magnus, I know you're still young. But I hope you understand that your father and I are separated way back when you were two." His mother said on his tenth birthday.

That's why his parents are not living in the same room, hindi na rin nag-uusap pero nagsasama para sa kanya.

"I heard that Lola wants you in the US. You will go there, Mommy?" He asked.

Nagulat pa ang ina pero kalaunan ay malungkot na napangiti. He nodded and basically understand her reaction. A genius young kid isn't dumb to not realized that there's really something wrong with his parents. Especially that he heard he have half-siblings.

"Do you want to come with Mommy?" His mother Mariana asked.

Napalingon siya sa pinto na bahagyang nakabukas. His father Dozen is there and her mother failed to notice it.

"Magnus?" Untag ng Mommy niya.

He sighed and slowly shook his head.

"I'm...I'm staying.."

Her mother sighed sadly and hugged him tight. Yumakap na rin siya pabalik sa ina ng mahigpit dahil pakiramdam niya ay matagal pa ang muli nilang pagkikita.

"I will miss you. I'm sorry kung naging duwag si Mommy." Her mother sobbed.

"I love you, Mom."

And that's the last time he was affectionate.

"It's good thing that your mother is not here anymore. No reasons for you to be soft because as the sole heir of the Sebastian, you have to be tough. Don't let anyone ruin you." He remembered his Dad's words.

Ever since her mother left panay ang inom ng Daddy niya. He thought he doesn't love his mother. That's what he really thought not until he reached sixteen and began investigating about Dozen's bastards. At ang lahat ng babaeng nabuntisan nito, lahat may pagkakahawig sa Mommy niya. That's why his half-brothers seems to be his pure brothers.

"Mabuti na lang rin at iniwan ka ng Mommy mo. Para may babalikan siya sa 'kin. Kasi kung sumama ka pa sa kanya. Wala na. Walang-wala na ako, Magnus." His father once cried when he was too drunk.

This is the first time he saw his father like this. Maaawa na sana siya kaso naalala niya ang mga bastardo nito.

"You deserve it because you're a cheater." He fired back coldly while just staring at Dozen who's lying on the floor.

Dozen denied his statement and tried to explain his side pero naging bingi siya sa paliwanag nito at tinulungan na lang itong tumayo.

"I can't face my bastards, Magnus. Naalala ko ang mga pagkakamali ko kung nakikita ko sila. Pero ikaw, pwedeng ikaw, Magnus. You're still their big brother. Kung mabubuo mo ang mga bastardo ko, sa 'yo na lahat ang kayamanan ko." Dozen said.

Doon niya binagsak ang ama. He badly wanted to punch him. Ayaw na niyang taga-sunod sa kalat nito! He has been living a tough life because of him and now, he wanted him to be a big brother to his bastards?

Galit. Walang ibang namutawi sa dibdib niya kung hindi galit. The twenty years old Magnus, is already a CEO of his own business, know nothing but anger. But that anger helps him to survive business and underground world. Wala siyang puso. His heart grow stone cold. He has no mercy nor feelings. He's really a cold billionaire.