Chapter 54

Paragon

"I, state your name, vowed my own life to protect Poderoso. And my loyalty lies on the Paragon and no one else. If I break thy rules, my life depends on Paragon's decision."

And the member of Poderoso followed.

She can't help but to smirk behind her mask. Specially seeing Magnus Sebastian look so serious while saying that. She look at the other men who seems dedicated to be a member of Poderoso.

Tingnan mo nga naman, parang kailan lang ay minamaliit siya ng mga ito pero ngayon, hawak na niya ang mga buhay nito.

Hinulog niya ang hawak na ballpen and they immediately flock to get that one ballpen.

Seems like I'll be enjoying this.

"Grabe! Ganoon pala ang nangyayari sa isang organization? Tumaas ang balahibo ko ng makitang may hawak sila ng baril! Pero ang astig ko, 'di ba? Napaniwala ko silang ako si Hover. Sheems, mas pogi ako kapag cold. Hehe." Homer really seems so happy after attending the first meeting of Poderoso.

Napagkasunduan nila ni Hover na si Homer ang tatayo bilang siya para maranasan nito ang buhay illegal tulad ng gusto nito. And seeing Homer's grin, made her sister heart happy.

Natahimik si Homer at napanguso. Napatingin siya sa nilahad nitong baril sa kanya.

"Thanks for the one night experience. It was fun but I know life in underground isn't supposed to be fun. Now, I know why you and Hover are cold and heartless, because it supposed to be that way. I understand you now." Homer said and smile.

She can't help but to hug her little brother. Being a sibling to Hera Benjamin isn't easy. Alam niyang marami siyang pagkukulang na mga panahon na gusto ni Homer na kasama siya bilang ate dahil sa pagiging abala niya. But Homer always choose to understand.

"If ever I'll get myself a husband, I want a man that's understanding like you and can protect me like Hover. Kasi kung hindi ay huwag na lang."

"Naks naman. May kadramahan ka pala ng kunti sa bones---aww!" Napaigik ito ng higpitan niya ang pagkayakap dito.

Her plan is just to played with the members of Poderoso. By taking down their friend's organization after she made them believe that they are bad organization. But to her surprise they really obligued. They're really serious.

Ang planong paglaruan lang na organisasyon ay sineryoso na niya. Lalo pa't may magandang epekto pala ang Poderoso.

She's glad that her little game as good effect not until Vanacci came in to the picture and also the other members of Poderoso starts attacking her as Hera. Maybe it's time to start eliminating the Poderoso while finishing Vanacci. And it wouldn't be quite easy because she'll be marrying Magnus. One mistake and Magnus will know that she's the Poderoso.

But a little playing of his feelings won't hurt, right?

"You and Hera Benjamin, huh?" Panimula niuanrito.

Magnus seems colder than before. Sa kalagitnaan nga ng meeting nila kanina ay napapansin niya ang paglamig at galit ng mata nito. Parang galit ito sa kanya.

"How did you make her agree marrying you?" She mocked.

He won't recognize her voice if she's a man or a woman, she can play with him freely.