Chapter 14

His frowning soon-to-be wife is already sitting on the same table they used the first time they talk on this café. Kung dati ay malamig na titig nito ang sumalubong sa kanya, ngayon may kasama ng pagsimangot. Level up, I guess.

"You manipulate me. How dare you, Sebastian." She fired immediately the time he sat across her.

Nasa mukha nito na marami pang gustong sabihin but she stop herself. Hera ain't that really talkative or maybe she stop herself so that she won't give him satisfaction to see her getting pissed because of him.

"I didn't. You just have been outsmarted by me." Sagot niya dito.

Kahit itago nito ang inis sa pamamagitan ng malamig nitong pakikitungo, it's fail. He can feel her irritation, and he enjoys every second of it just like how she enjoys when he's irritated too.

"So... what do you want for our wedding? I'll give you the right to choose what kind of wedding do you like." Kalmadong saad niya saka sinenyasan ang waiter na lumapit sa kanila.

"We'll both have black coffee," sabi niya sa waiter.

Agad naman itong sumunod kaya silang dalawa na lang ulit.

"I want it private." Hera started.

"Private but grand." Dugtong niya dito.

Ayaw niya ng minadaling kasal o 'yong tipong mukhang kasal-kasalan lang. Even if it's private he still want it grand.

"I'll shoulder the expenses." Hera said coldly.

Agad na kumunot ang noo niya.

"No. I'm the who wants to marry you, I'll shoulder all the expenses." Kontra niya.

Weddings are expensive. Lalo na sa kanila, and if Hera will shoulder it alone, hindi naman mauubos ang yaman nito pero makakaltasan.

"I thought akong bahala sa kasal na 'to? Bakit ka ba nakikialam?" Hera hissed.

Damn. She can really use his words against him.

"Because it doesn't work that way."

"See how we fight against little things? How much more if we live on the same roof?" There's a drip of sarcasm on her cold voice.

He look at her boredly.

"Oh, we will be fighting a lot. In bed."

Her cheeks turns scarlet. It's visible because of her snowy white skin. Kumalat na ang kulay papunta sa leeg nito. Hmm, seems like it's inviting me to kiss her neck.

Tumikhim ang dalaga at umayos ng upo.

"I think it's better if we talk about the rules and conditions first." Pag-iiba nito sa usapan.

"Shoot."

Hera shortly sigh and stared at him coldly straight in the eye. She look at him professionally as if they're having a business proposal.

"We'll be living on the same house. In the morning I'll cook for us, and we won't be home for lunch because of work. And you'll be cooking for our supper." Panimula nito.

As the legal son of Dozen Sebastian, he grow up with a gold spoon on his mouth. And a cook is always expected on his house kaya hindi siya marunong magluto. Why bother when he can afford to pay chef? But seems like his future wife doesn't want anyone on their house aside from them. So, maybe, he'll ask her to teach him.

"I'm fine with that." He agreed.

"I know you won't agree if I ask for two separate room and a separate bed---"