Chapter 5

"What are you doing here?"

Napakagat ng labi si Chanel Hope sa direktang tanong niya dito. She's currently working and her cousin just barged into her office.

"I..I just want to a-apologize. I don't know what I was doing that night---"

"You knew what were you doing. You just said what you wanted to happen." Malamig na putol niya dito.

Chanel Hope sighed and nodded.

"I'm really sorry. I never meant to throw you an attitude but yes I really want to say those words."

Chanel Hope apologetically smiled and give her a puppy look. Nakita niya sa gilid ng kanyang mata na bahagyang nakabukas ang pinto kung saan nakita niya si Hermes na bahagyang nakasilip para makinig sa usapan nila ni Hope.

She sighed and shook her head.

"Forgiven."

Sapat na 'yon para umalis na ang pinsan pero nanatili pa rin itong nakatayo at mukhang may kailangan pa rin sa kanya. Chanel looks hesitant but seems eager to speak.

"Speak." She command.

"Uhm... I didn't expect that you'll like a Sebastian, too." She  awkwardly laugh afterwards.

What?

Lumabas ang mapanuksong ngisi ng pilyang pinsan ng mapansin nitong natigilan siya sa sinabi nito. Not because she's busted but because of disbelief. Does she look like she have hots for that Magnus?

"You're being in denial pa tapos you're already dating him twice. Iba talaga ang kamandag ng Sebastian---"

"Stop. Out now." Pigil niya pa sa sasabihin nito.

"Okay. I'll tell Kuya Magnus, through Max, that you miss him. Bye!" She giggled then ran away.

Napapikit siya at napahilot sa sintido sa kakulitan ng pinsan. Sometimes being a Benjamin is a headache. Having a family that's all lunatic can be problematic.

"Good morning, Ma'am. Flowers..." Bungad ng sekretarya pagkapasok nito.

Her brows furrowed as a big bouquet is placed on her table. Yumuko ang sekretarya at umalis na habang siya at nanatiling nakatingin sa bulaklak na nasa mesa.

Her family have given her flower, pero sa ibang lalaki ay hindi pa. Kasi batid ng mga ito na hindi niya kailangan at gusto ng bulaklak but being unexpectedly given a flower in a middle of a toxic day is kind of something weird. Or maybe it doesn't term as 'weird'.

She get the card. And it's not just a simple paper card but a Black Card. Like the card that contains plenty of money. May nakadikit na sticky note sa black card at binasa niya iyon,

'I don't know...but they call this, just because flowers?'-Magnus S.

Just because flowers but with. black card attached to it? Seriously?

She doesn't know what to react. Bakit binibigyan siya ng ganito? She also has tons of money.

Her phone rang. Napabaling siya doon at nakita niyang tumatawag si Magnus. She will never answer his call but they have something to deal with. Magnus sending her flowers is just so out of the blue.

"Benjamin."

"I assumed that you deliver these flower in wrong address, Sebastian." She said coldly while playing with the tulip.

"It's for you." Sagot nito pabalik.

"Bullshit." She hissed and crumpled the petals on her palm.

"Don't you like it? Do you want me to replace it?"