Chapter 51

Muli niyang binasa ang note nito. The more she read it, the more she's getting hurt.

'I know you won't be needing me anymore because I'm powerless so I did you a favor and file this papers. Hope you find someone better than me. Sign this...and you're free.'

Magnus knew her more that anyone. She might not be expressive enough to tell him what she truly feels but she know he can feel it. And she know it wasn't enough kaya sinubukan niyang bumawi ngayong gabi.

But maybe...she's late.

Nalukot niya ang note nito pero muli niyang binuklat iyon. She keep on gaslighting herself that it's not Magnus' handwritten. But it's his. His hand written is a bit bent like an italicized. It's always formally italic.

When she read it again, her heart aches more because she knew something is really wrong.

"LADY Hera called the Hiraeth girls to your mansion two hours ago, Sir." Dion informed him.

Nakasunod ito sa kanya habang papalabas siya ng kompanya. Sila na lang dalawa ang naiwan ni Dion dahil wala ng empleyado doon. It's already seven in the evening.

"Hmm. She'll be fine."

He walk towards his car when a familiar woman approach him.

"I heard about your misfortune. My Dad can help you.."

Miss Argua smiled at him. He shot her with a cold glance before proceeding to his car.

"Why are you so cold, Magnus? You should treat me equally because we're comrades!" Natalia Argua giggled.

He has no time for this bullshit. Plus, Hera will be mad at him if he ever pay attention to this woman.

"Hey! Aren't you interested on what I've said?" Reklamo ng babae ng umamba siyang pumasok ng kotse.

"What I mean about comrades is me being part of Poderoso." Pahabol nito dahilan para matigilan siya.

"Harm no Comrades, Revenge thy member that has harmed, and bring wrath to evil and peace to friends... Those are some rules of Poderoso, right?" Natalie smirked.

Nang lingunin niya ito ay bahagya nitong itinaas ang damit sa bandang bewang para ipakita sa kanya ang Tattoo. The tattoo symbol of Poderoso, he also has one on the back on his waist on the side. And only Poderoso members knows the symbol.

"Are you Eris?" Malamig na tanong niya sa babae.

Natalie smirked while playing some strands on her hair.

"You assumed I'm Eris because you want somebody else to be Paragon. This ain't a fairytale, Magnus. What if the woman you've been ignoring is the woman you first vowed to protect her with your life?" She asked playfully.

His jaw clenched. Getting impatient on her little play. Malakas ang kutob niyang hindi ito ang Paragon. But just like what she said, life isn't a fairytale. His instinct were always right but what if it's not his instinct talking right now but his expectation and indenial?

"What if I'm the Paragon and will command you to kill your wife because she's the Vanacci lady boss? Kaya mo bang talikuran ang Poderoso para palayain ang asawa mo pero kapalit naman n'on ang buhay mo?"

He took one step closer to Natalie while giving her a cold death glare.

"You're not the Paragon." Mariing saad niya.

"Ah, that's why my back hurts when you push me on the wall way back when you thought I like Hera." Natalie smirked reminding her the first conversation with Paragon when he lost his temper.