Chapter 48

A/N: Hello... I've been inactive for the past few days and I'm really sorry for that :'(. I'm having writer's block but I really miss you so I'm trying to overcome it by trying to write again. Thank you waiting...I miss you more❤

Every after confession, awkward atmosphere follows....and Hera and Magnus is not an exemption.

Hera fake coughed and lightly push the plate near him after she finished cooking their dinner.

"K-kain na..."

Magnus stood up abruptly and walk near her. Nabigla siya sa mabilisang galaw nito kaya hindi siya nakagalaw. Kinapa nito ang noo niya na parang tinatantya kung may sakit ba siya.

"Are you sick? Why did you cough? You're stuttering, too!" He can't hide the worry on his voice.

Mas lalo lang nag-init ang pisngi niya. She look away because she can't handle his gaze! Love can really change people. Nakaya naman niyang makipagtitigan sa binata dati bakit ngayon hindi na?!

"Wife, why are you silent? Does your throat hurt?" He asked and lifted her chin to have clearer view on her throat.

If it's possible to make her cheeks blushed even more then she took that possibility.

"M-magnus." Ilang na saway niya at inalis ang kamay ng binata.

She's stuttering again! She's not like this before. Hindi siya mahiyain lalo na kung kaharap si Magnus. Pero bakit pakiramdam niya ay hiyang-hiya siya na para bang kitang-kita nito ang kaloob-looban niya?

Kumunot ang noo nito. He's intently staring at him, probably examining what is going on her mind and she won't let him find out what is it!

She held her chin high. She should be like him. Act so cool, still the same Magnus except that he's exageratingly woried. Or maybe he felt that awkward atmosphere, too! But he manage to control it.

He managed to pretend cool but she can't? She shouldn't lose the cold lady boss aura. She'll show to Magnus that she's unaffected, too. She still the same Hera, making the great Magnus Sebastian plead to have her. Kaya niya itong barilin, sapakin, tatadyakan---

Napakurap siya ng mapagtanto ang ginawa. Magnus was shocked on what she did, too. Agad siyang napaatras at napahawak sa labi. Halos umusok na ang pisngi niya sa init.

Hindi naman kasali ang hahalikan, ah!

Magnus wet his lips. A smug smirk that's he's trying to hide but failed to do so appear on his lips.

"That's why you're acting weird because you want to kiss me, wife?" He asked smirking.

Kumuyom ang kamao niya at sinuntok ito sa dibdib. Nagmartsa siya paalis ng kusina.

"I'm full and I'm going to sleep!" Gigil na sigaw niya at tuluyan na itong iniwan.

She really fell asleep. But even on her dreams, she was chased with the awkward atmosphere between her and Magnus. At sa panaginip pa niya ay malambing siya sa asawa!

She's catching her breath as she woke up. That nightmare is terrifying! Nag-babytalk pa siya and she cried when he stop carrying her!

She grabbed a pillow to cover her face and scream. Doon niya nilabas ang gigil saka ng kumalma ay kinapa ang tiyan.

"Our craving period already stops so stop looking for Daddy!" Sermon niya sa batang nasa sinapupunan.

Napahilot na lang siya ng noo. How dare she blame the unborn child when in fact it's really her looking for him.

Bakit ba hindi ito tumabi sa kanya? Isang oras na siyang naka-idlip. Ano, hindi pa ba ito tapos kumain? Baka pati plato ay sinali nito sa pagkain! Napairap na lang siya sa pagiging sarkastiko ng utak niya.