Special Chapter

Sori beri late...

Magnus

This is what he wanted right? The unity between Sebastian and Benjamin. Hindi dapat siya magrereklamo kung nagkakaisa ang mga ito, hindi ba?

"Magnus, sige na! Ang daya mo naman. Dapa na!" Homer whined.

"Drop on the ground, Kuya! Na-hit mo si Quatro." Maxwen pouted.

He sighed heavily as he stared at the group of men impatiently waiting for him to drop the ground. They're playing luksong baka. Nasagi niya ang likod ni Quatro kaya siya ang hahalili dito bilang tatalunan.

"Quatro moved, he stood up that's why I hit his back." He explained in monotone.

"H-huh?! Hindi, ah!" Agad na tanggi ni Quatro.

"Madaya, Magnus." Hinx.

"Palusot pa more," More smirked. Inakbayan pa nito si Quatro na nakanguso.

"Why did you join in the first place if you hate losing?" Hover almost rolled his eyes at him.

"Nge, Magnus. Iyak-talo." Pang-aasar sa kanya ni Cinco.

"Tsk. Tsk. Are you really the first born of Sebastian? Weak." Mox smirked.

"Okay lang 'yan, Kuya. Palaban ka na lang kay Ate Hera." Dagdag pa ni Max.

Fuck. Gusto niyang magkaisa ang dalawang kampo pero hindi para pag-isahan siya!

"I only kneel to my queen." He said.

"Keleg. Pero hindi mo kami madadaan sa ganyan. Kami rin naman, ah? But we still drop on the ground." Hellion insist.

He sighed heavily in defeat. The cold ones smirked on his reaction while the crazy one smile widely.

"Dadapa na yan! Dadapa na 'yan!" The men cheered.

Fuck this life.

He sighed and was about to drop on the ground when he heard a cold voice.

"Magnus."

That's my wife!

He smirked and stood properly waiting for his wife. Nagbulong-bulongan naman ang mga kapatid at in-law niya na madaya siya.

It's not his fault that his wife arrived and save him. 

"Wife," he can't hide his happiness and almost welcome her with a kiss but Hera surprisingly put a palm on his face to stop him.

"What took you so long to drop? Drop now, I'm playing." Hera said coldly.

His jaw almost drop on what his wife just said. Tinitigan niya pa ito para makita kung seryoso ito pero tinaasan lang siya nito ng kilay. 6 months after giving birth, Hera is back serving the underground at  ngayon lang nakauwi galing kagabi. She looks so hot on her black fitted outfit.

Her appreciation for his wife stop when he heard the laughter of the men behind her. He glared at his brothers and in-laws but they laugh even more.

"Literal na under ka ngayon, Magnum." Homer teased.

He sighed and drop on the ground, kneel before his wife. Nagtitigan pa sila nito. Hera now has proud smirk on her lips. Damn, he won't get tired worshipping his wife but not today that there are demons laughing behind him.

"I'll go first." Hera said. 

He sighed and put his palm on the ground, ready for the luksong baka. Hera jumped. The the demons follow individually. No one hit his back, unfortunately.