Chapter 55

A/N: wala sana me planong mag-ud but may naghihintay hahaha sana hindi pa sila tulog🖤

A year later...

"Do you want orange? Or grapes?" Malambing na tanong ng isang ina na may matamis na ngiti sa labi.

She showed the baby two bowls of different fruits, one is full of orange and one is full of chopped grapes.

The child didn't speak but his cold eyes stare on the grapes. Kaya nilapag niya ang bowl ng grapes sa harap nito.

The 11 months old Aresun Midnight Sebastian pick up pieces of grapes and shoved it on his mouth. He look a lot like his father. Except for his cupid bow lips that he got from her, Aresun Midnight took his father's feature.

When she gave birth to Aresun, she forgot how to be cold. She smiled, laugh and try to be sweeter so Aresun should feel loved. Pero habang lumalaki ang bata ay ni hindi niya ito nakitang ngumiti. His amber eyes were cold, he's silent but not distant. Aresun cling to her, kaso nga lang, nakikita niya sa anak ang ugali nilang dalawa ni Magnus. And it's bothering her kasi ayaw niyang magaya ang anak nila ni Magnus sa sinapit nila.

She wanted Aresun to be carefree. Pero bata pa lang palagi ng nakakunot ang noo.

She sighed and watch the news on TV. Watching the Benjamins being feautured on television is her only way to see them. And they always have their way na maisingit ang mga mensahe para sa kanya na para bang alam ng nga ito na nanonood siya ng palabas.

"Aresun and HJB-S are still leading the industry even tho the owners are missing in action. On HJB-S, how is it possible that it stay leading, Miss Chanel?" Pahabol na tanong ng host sa pinsan niya.

Chanel Hope is being featured in Slow Talk with Tita Girl. Mag-i-end na sana  ang show ngunit humabol pa talaga ang host.

"Well, I think their employee are good and loyal that they keep the business alive even if the owners are missing."

They still call her 'missing in action' lady boss. But no...she left everything behind.

She's still Hera Benjamin-Sebastian but without the money and power. Living with her only son, Aresun Midnight in a simple house in the center of the 15 hectare farm in New Zealand.

She abandoned everything she had. She already went far, and since Magnus bankruptcy, she could have been the top 1 in the industry. But she didn't.  All because of power, she lost her husband. Losing him feels like losing everything.

Pinahiran niya ang bibig ng anak dahil sa nagkalat na grapes. Kinarga niya ito at hinalikan sa pisngi. It's 6 am, maganda sa balat kung maarawan ang bata.

Lumabas sila ng bahay. Nagtungo sila sa likuran kung saan naroon ang mga baka at kabayo. Their housing system is free range, nagkalat ang mga baka at kabayo sa lupain niya. Mayroon siyang tatlong tauhan na alam kung paano mag-alaga ng mga baka at kabayo, she also learned how to manage them but she really need a hand to help her kasi marami-rami din ang baka.

"Good morning, Ma'am! Marami-rami ang gatas ni Kolas ngayon." Nakangiting bati ni Jan.

New Zealand is taking Filipino Agriculturist to take care of their farm, and she's more comfortable working with Filipino, kaya mga pinoy ang mga kinuha niyang tauhan.

"Good morning.." Bati niya pabalik.

"Hi, Aresun! Ang cute mo namang nakasimangot." Nakangiting baling nito sa anak.

Aresun just look at him coldly in return. Napailing na lang siya.

She's walking throughout the farm wen she saw his other men talking to each other while they clean the horse. Lumapit siya doon kasi alam niyang kakausapin ng mga ito si Aresun, she wanted Aresun to have interaction with other people, ayaw niyang limitahan ang anak gaya ng nangyari sa kanya.

Blazing Icy Billionaire (Hiraeth 1: Hera and Magnus)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें