Paw Patrol: The Lost Desert Pups

(scene opens to the Paw Patrol including Everest and Jake within the desert having fun)

Everest: Woohoo! This is so much fun and hot!

Marshall: Yeah! You're right about it being hot!

Jake and Ryder: Go pups go!

(Pups race around having fun while a familiar husky watches them have fun while hiding behind a cactus)

Unknown Husky: (to self) I wish I hid behind a boulder instead of this prickly cactus.

Rocky: Uh Ryder there's a sandstorm coming this way!

Ryder: Uh oh!

Jake: Not good!

Unknown Husky: This will be very dusty!

(scene changes to the pups and humans racing toward the Paw Patroller but the sandstorm sweeps up Marshall, Everest, Rocky, Rubble, and Chase who get blown out of their vehicles)

Marshall, Everest, Rocky, Rubble, and Chase: Whoa! Not good! (gets blown away in different directions)

Ryder and Jake: (shouts) Pups!

Skye and Zuma: (shouts) Guys!

(all four and Robo-Dog gasp when a husky shape figure hits the window)

Skye: Guys! I think it's Everest!

Zuma: Uh? Everest wasn't wearing a fez right?

Ryder: Fez? Wait a second, a husky with fez! I think I know who that pup is!

Unknown Husky: Could someone please open the door a little!

(Ryder opens the Paw Patroller's rear door slightly before a purple mist enters in several seconds before Mirage steps forward)

Mirage: Thanks Ryder I got caught in that sandstorm.

(rear doors is closed)

Zuma: What are you doing here dudette?

Mirage: I admit I was nearby watching all of you race each other for fun until that sandstorm appeared.

Skye: Did you make that sandstorm?

Mirage: Of course not! However I am capable of manipulating the weather.

Zuma: By the way how will we find where that sandstorm sent everyone?

Skye: Yeah? How will we find the others?

(scene changes to the sandstorm ending before Everest pops her head out of the sand)

Everest: Phew! Glad that's over but where is everybody!

(mumbles sounds underneath her)

Everest: Huh?

(Everest digs herself out)

Voice: A little help please?

Everest: Marshall? Is that you?

Marshall: Yep! You accidentally sat on me and didn't know it.

Everest: Oops! Sorry!

Marshall: That's okay!

(Everest digs Marshall out of the sand)

Marshall and Everest: Uh oh!

Marshall and Everest: You pup tag is missing!

(scene splits into three before Chase, Rubble, and Rocky unearth themselves and look at their collars)

Chase, Rubble, and Rocky: Oh no my pup tag is missing! How will I find the others!