Paw Patrol: Pups and the Medieval Play

(scene opens to the Paw Patrol including Everest speaking the lines for an upcoming play)

Everest: (giggles) I can't believe I was picked for the lead role as the princess!

Skye: (excited) You're such a lucky pup, bestie!

Marshall: I know you'll be great!

Everest: (blushes) Thanks Marshall!

Mason: (appears out of thin air and lands on the ground with a cactus stuck to his back) Ouch!

Ryder and Pups: Mason?

Ryder: Where'd you come from?

Mason: I tested my new teleportation belt! But it doesn't work!

Marshall: Mason? Why is there a cactus on your back?

Mason: Oh! I landed in a cactus field before I was brought here! (removes belt and turns it off) This thing still needs fixing! (puts the belt in his satchel)

Ryder: You okay?

Mason: I'm good! But could I have a little help removing the cactus and its spines?

Marshall: Sure thing Mason!

(scene changes to the last cactus spines being remove from Mason's back)

Mason: Ahh! Thanks guys! So much of a relief to have that cactus off!

Rocky: (puts the cactus in a big flower pot) There we go, now we can take it back to the desert next time we visit!

Ryder: Good idea Rocky!

(Mirage's family walks over)

Ryder: Nice to see you girls again!

Mirage: You too Ryder!

Venus: Why is there a cactus here?

Mason: Teleportation belt mishap!

Venus: I got this! (teleports away with the cactus before returning after several minutes)

Venus: I put it where it belongs!

Ryder: Thanks Venus!

Venus: (nods)

Melody: So what's going on around here?

Everest: We're just practicing for a play!

Melody: Interesting!

Mason: I sure hope nobody like Mayor Humdinger or Claw tries to ruin it!

Ryder: Claw? He's still in Barkingburg?!

Mason: (shrugs) You never know! He might just show up without warning and try to ruin it with Sparks help!

Marshall: What are the chances of them doing that!

Mason: Just saying! There's quite a few folks who dislike the Paw Patrol!

Ryder: He does have a fair point!

(scene changes to Mason, Ryder, and the genie pups watching the Paw Patrol practice their lines for the upcoming play)

Melody: Way to go pups!

Venus: We know you can do it!

Mason: (nods) (looks nearby seeing Claw) Huh?

Claw: (hides)

Ryder: Something wrong Mason?

Mason: My eyes could've been messing with me, but I thought I saw Claw!