Paw Patrol: Creation of the Cari Pups

(scene opens to the pup past where the Pup Goddess of the Sea in disguise has mated with a male dalmatian siren pup while Mason watches nearby)

Siren Pup Dalmatian: I love you beautiful!

Pup Goddess of the Sea: (nuzzles him) I love you with all my heart! (depressed sigh)

Siren Pup Dalmatian: Is something wrong, my beloved?

Pup Goddess of the Sea: I've been hiding something from you!

Siren Pup Dalmatian: (concerned) Is something wrong?

Pup Goddess of the Sea: (sighs) I'm a pup goddess not a siren pup!

Siren Pup Dalmatian: (hugs and nuzzles her) No matter what you are, I'll always love you!

Pup Goddess of the Sea: (kisses her) Thank you my beloved! (rubs her belly) One more thing!

Siren Pup Dalmatian: What is it, my love?

Pup Goddess of the Sea: (smiles) I'm pregnant!

Siren Pup Dalmatian: (tearfully hugs her) I'm so happy! We'll be parents in the future!

Pup Goddess of the Sea: I know, we'll take care of our pups the best we can!

Siren Pup Dalmatian: (curiously) So what pup goddess are you anyway?

Pup Goddess of the Sea: (smiles) I'm the Pup Goddess of the Sea, my love!

Siren Pup Dalmatian: (nuzzles her) I must admit if my mates the Pup Goddess of the Sea, I'm the luckiest siren pup in the sea!

Pup Goddess of the Sea: Me too!

(both happily kiss scene a fast forward to after their pups are born and they've had a total of four daughters who are now young adults)

Siren Pup Dalmatian: So... Mari, Anna, Polyp, and Algae, who's your papa?

All four: You are! (giggles) (hugs their father)

Pup Goddess of the Sea: (swims over) I'm so proud of my siren pup daughters!

Mari, Anna, Polyp, and Algae: (happily) Mom! (eagerly hug their mom)

Pup Goddess of the Sea: I missed you too girls!

Mason: (walks over in a yeti crab suit) So how's the family girl?

Pup Goddess of the Sea: Thanks for checking on me Mason!

Mason: No sweat, Pup Goddess of the Sea!

Mari, Anna, Polyp, and Algae: We're lucky to have a pup goddess as our mom! (giggles)

Pup Goddess of the Sea: Just so you girls know, you're siren pups not goddess pups!

Mari, Anna, Polyp, and Algae: (shrugs) We're still blood to the Pup Goddess of the Sea!

Pup Goddess of the Sea: (giggles) True!

Anna: Mom, I was curious about my name and Mari's?

Pup Goddess of the Sea: Something wrong dear?

Anna: You named Polyp after coral polyps, and Algae after algae! But what'd you name us after?

Mari: Yeah mom?

Pup Goddess of the Sea: (giggles) I named both of you after the Mariana Trench

Mari and Anna: Ooh! Now we get it! (giggles) Nice one mom!

Mason: (sniffs the water around him) Hm?

Pup Goddess of the Sea: Something wrong Mason?

Mason: Something dark is in the water!