Paw Patrol: Meeting the Previous Genie Pup Queen

(scene opens to Mason's realm where Mason is enjoying the beach with Melody and Mirage)

Mirage: Boy, this sure is a great home, wouldn't you agree mom?

Melody: (giggles) It sure is sweetie! I'm so glad Mason and his family adopted our family and many of our magical pup friends as well!

Mirage: Besides those mage pups, who are still in their own realm but with a better leader!

Mason: Melody, I'm just curious? But what was the name of your mom?

Melody: (confused) Wait, you don't know?

Mason: I didn't exactly write anything about her!

Melody: My mom was named Angel, and she was a loving and caring queen of the genie pups but like us she was fierce!

Mirage: (sighs) I'm kinda sad grandma left before we were born!

Mason: She disappeared before you girls were born?

Mirage: (nods) Me and my sisters never got to meet her!

Melody: While me and my sisters were still pregnant with Mirage, Hex, and Elastica our mom left and we never saw her again!

Spectra: (walks over) Well guys, I know one thing!

Melody: What's that Spectra?

Spectra: Nobody in our undead universe ever heard of a genie pup named Angel so she could still be alive or her spirit never came here!

Melody: (gasps) Mom might still be alive!?

Mirage: I might see grandma!?

Spectra: (shrugs) Not sure!?

Mason: How about the three of us go to Adventure Bay for a while?

Mirage and Melody: Sure Mason, it'd be nice to see our friends again!

(the trio walk off together while Spectra curiously grabs the screen)

Spectra: I wonder what happened to Angel? (pulls the screen over to a flash back)

(flash back to the genie pup empire where Angel is out for a peaceful stroll with her genie bottle)

Angel: Such a lovely day for a stroll while my three daughters prepare for the births of their baby girls! (giggles) I can't wait to see my three precious little granddaughters!

Sound: (whimpering)

Angel: (concerned) What's that?

(Angel runs over several sand dunes to find a female husky with swollen belly while deep scratches and bruisers are all over her body)

Angel: (worriedly runs over) Dear are you okay? (puts her paw on the female's head to read her mind) (gasps) Your my daughter?

Female Husky: (eyes open) (weakly) Mom? But they killed you?

Angel: (realizes) You come from a different timeline, don't you?

Female Husky: (weakly nods) My name is Bayou, my sisters are Melody and Venus!

Angel: Those are the names of two of my daughters, but my third one is named Wildfire and I gave her red fur!

Bayou: (weakly) To know which one is which?

Angel: (nods) (puts her paw against Bayou's belly feeling something inside) (gasps) You're pregnant with a pup!

Bayou: (weakly) A mysterious female brought me here away from my doomed world since a warlord just killed my family, but the female saved me at the last second and brought me here while destroy my enemy and that terrible place!