Ready Race Rescue: The Ruff-Ruff Racer

(scene opens to Mason's realm where Marina, Aqua, Kelp, and Voltage are scratching different parts of their bodies)

Mason: (walks over) Something wrong, siren pups?

Marina: (revealing a mark on her chest for a moment) (sighs) All four of us have Jack Scallywag's marks of the crystal conch on a part of our body! (upset) These are a result of his spell that binds us to those four crystal conches they just reappeared leaving us stuck in pup form for the past few days!

Voltage: We've been unable to remove these cursed marks!

Kelp: We don't even know how to get them off!

Aqua: (tearful) Mama, I wanna swim like a Mer-pup again!

Marina: Me too sweetie, me too! (sighs) But they're about impossible to remove so we're stuck as land pup!

Mason: (calmly) Mind if I check out your marks?

Marina: Could you help us?

Mason: Let's see what we've got here!

Marina: (shows Mason the mark on her chest up close) I really don't like it on my chest!

Kelp and Voltage: Ours are on our front legs!

Aqua: Mine is on my torso!

Mason: (waves his hand over Marina's chest causing the marking to magically come off)

Marina: (changes into a Mer-pup) (surprised gasps) I can turn into a mer-pup again!

(Mason erases the evil mark from existence with his magic)

Mason: (waves his hand over Voltage, Kelp, and Aqua magically removing and erasing their marks as well)

(all three change forms freely)

Aqua: (happily hugs Mason) Mason, you and your elemental brawlers have our eternal gratitude for lifting that curse from us!

Mason: (hugs Aqua) Aww, you're welcome girl! (snaps his fingers) I also modified your crystal conch shells so those marks will never happen again!

Marina: (confused) What do you mean?

Mason: My magic eliminated Jack Scallywag's so the crystal conches are now under the elemental brawler's magical control!

Marina: (remembers) I just remembered! Jack Scallywag had a recipe for his evil version of the crystal conches!

(Mason's phone rings)

Mason: (answers) Hello? Oh Sandy, what's up? Really? Sure, I'd be happy to get you some parts to make a race car! (hangs up)

Marina: (curiously) Who was that?

Mason: Clover's daughter, Sandy!

Marina: (remembers) Mason, we still could use your help to find then destroy that evil recipe!

Mason: (nods) Hm? (has an idea) (whistles) Mirage!

Mirage: (appears) You called Mason?

Mason: Would you like to introduce Aqua to the Ruff-Ruff Pack and make a pup race car parts delivery to our biker buddy Sandy, while I help Marina?

Mirage: What do you say Aqua?

Aqua: Sounds fun!

(scene changes to Sandy and the Ruff-Ruff Pack outside their hideout)

Gasket: Sandy, are you sure Mason is able to provide the parts we need for a race car?

Sandy: My mom Clover told me about how Mason's has access to the elemental brawlers special junkyards where tons of new and reusable stuff can be found!