Paw Patrol: Rediscovering the Genie Pup Crown

(scene opens to Melody following Mason across the desert searching for something special)

Melody: (calmly) Mason are you sure you sense the return of my old family crown that bestows the genie pup wearer ten additional wishes?

Mason: (nods) I know for a fact, since I sensed it for a few hours!

Melody: Hopefully we find it before anyone else does!

Mason: No worries, it only works for genie pups!

Melody: (nods) True!

(the twosome walk past a sand dune which blows away revealing the Duke of Flappington, Jean-Claude, and Claw)

Claw: Remind me again why we didn't let Sparks tag along?

Duke of Flappington: For one my eagle jet is just as quick plus hard to keep him in place at times!

Claw: (scoffs) Fine! What are we doing back in this genie pup empire turned to dust anyway?

Duke of Flappington: I overheard that Mason heard from someone about a special crown belonging to the genie pups which gives said genie pup tent additional wishes!

Claw: Just how are we going to do that when all nine of them are released!?

Duke of Flappington: (shrugs) We can take our chances with the whole recapturing thing!

Claw: Didn't Mason wish for that to never happen again?

Duke of Flappington: Indeed, but it can't hurt to try!

Claw: (annoyed) Then why didn't we go to Adventure Bay first?

Duke of Flappington: Okay, first we get Melody's bottle from that museum!

(the group departs)

Melody: (crawls out of a sand dune) You hear something, Mason?

Mason: (leaps over a sand dune now wearing kangaroo powers) Just the Duke of Flappington's group plotting to steal your genie pup bottle again!

Melody: Yeesh, why do they occasionally do that to me?

Mason: Well you are the former queen!

Melody: (chuckles) True! I still can grant five wishes, my sisters four, and our pups grant three wishes a day!

Mason: You can see why they favor you! (realizes) wait a second, is nobody else here? (deactivates kangaroo powers) I can use my powers! (punches the ground causing the genie pup crown to magically emerge)

Melody: (laughs) Nice one Mason!

Mason: We found your old crown, girl! Hm?

Melody: Having an idea involving our nine genie bottles and the crown?

Mason: (unsure) Maybe, but I'm not quite sure yet! By the way Melody, how do you think Dusty has been doing with her family?

Melody: Oh your old shapeshifter friend Mirage told me about, (eyes glowing) she's still super happy with the family who adopted her! (eyes return to normal)

Mason: Nice to hear she's doing okay!

Melody: (nods) Can I wear my old crown?

Mason: (nods) (gently puts it back on her head)

Melody: Feels a little lighter and comfy?

Mason: I magically tweaked it!

Melody: Anything else I should know?

Mason: Not really!

(scene changes to the Duke of Flappington and Claw entering the Adventure Bay museum)