Paw Patrol: To Angel's Alive Mother

(scene opens to Adventure Bay where Angel is with Mason as both are checking out the genie pup crown, magical scepter, and genie bottles)

Angel: (sad sighs)

Mason: You okay girl? (gently pets Angel)

Angel: Just sad my mom is gone!

Mason: Your family thought you were lost but you're still around?

Angel: Hm? Maybe? But months before the day I gave birth to my triplets, my mom had left without a trace and took her genie bottle with her too!

Mason: You never know what might've happened over the years!

Angel: (Looks over) (curiously) Where'd the ifrit pup summoning candles go?

Mason: Blizzard and her kind played smart and made them vanish so they could resume relaxing for awhile without being called forth!

Mayor Goodway: I'm still not a fan of their choice!

Mason: It was their property like the rest of this stuff the magic pups donated belong to their kinds!

Mayor Goodway: True!

Angel: (curiously puts on the genie pup crown and scepter)

Mayor Goodway: Angel, what are you doing?

Angel: Just trying on this magical stuff belonging to the genie pups!

Mayor Goodway: Okay!

Angel: (sneezes and crashes into the genie bottles) Oof!

Mason and Mayor Goodway: Angel!

Angel: (groans) I'm okay! Luckily these genie bottles are reinforced so they won't break even if we're free!

(the two magical objects and genie pup bottles glow)

Mayor Goodway: (surprised) Whoa!

Angel: (confused) What?

Mason: The genie pup stuff is glowing!

Angel: (notices) Oh! What's going on?

Female voice: My beloved daughter, I am still alive! I decided to have a method of enabling you to find me! Also sorry about leaving you long ago, but a dark genie pup threatened your and your unborn daughters if I stayed so I was forced to leave!

Angel: Oh him, no worries a heroic beastly being appeared the day of my daughters birth and slayed that traitor erasing him from existence!

Female voice: What!? I wish I'd known that?

Mason: What's your mom's name anyway Angel?

Angel and her mother: Charm!

Mason: (nods) (the objects create a map out of thin air then stop glowing and return to normal)

Angel: Come on Mason, we've got a treasure hunt to go on! Also! (uses magic to put everything back the way it was) All taken care of!

Mayor Goodway: Thanks for fixing it Angel!

Angel: No problem Mayor Goodway!

Mayor Humdinger: (arrives) Another genie pup! I'll take that! (swipes the map from Mason) Haha! (quickly runs off)

Mayor Goodway: Mayor Humdinger!

Mason: (reveals another map) I swapped the short route map with a longer one!

Mayor Goodway: Haha! Nice one Mason!

Mason: (looks at the map) Hm? Says she's down in Chilly Cove where I overheard Jake and Everest visit!