Paw Patrol: Saving Moby from a Multiversal Witch

(scene opens to Moby, Aqua, and McSquidly enjoying a peaceful picnic on Junk Island)

Moby: (enjoying a slice of pup treat pie) This was a nice idea Aqua, plus this pup treat pie you brought is delicious!

Aqua: (giggles) Thanks Moby!

Moby: (looks at McSquildy who is enjoying fish food) Looks like McSquidly likes this idea too!

McSquidly: (happily claps)

Aqua: (smiles) I'm glad you both like the picnic along with the food and drinks I magically provided!

Moby: It's nice spending time with a friend!

Aqua: (giggles) I enjoy spending time together with you both too!

Sound: (crackling)

Both pups: (surprised) What's that sound?

(a portal opens up behind the trio)

Moby: What's that?

Aqua: Looks like some portal?

(a human female wearing a witch outfit steps through)

Female: (cackles) I've found you mutt!

Aqua: What do you want!?

Female: Hand over Moby! I need him for my evil plot!

Moby: No way! I'm enjoying myself with my friends!

Female: Who cares what you say mutt, you're coming with me! (throws a fireball at them)

Moby: (scared) Yipe! (hides behind Aqua)

Aqua: (chomps the fireball) (gulps) (burps up smoke) I've eaten hotter than that!

Female: (shocked) What!? How'd you devour my fireball with little effort!

Aqua: (glares at female) I'm a siren pup! Who are you!

Female: (scoffs) I am Lyria Caster! Multiverse witch with dark magic flowing through my veins! (evil cackles)

Aqua: (scoffs) Never heard of you!

Lyria Caster: (shocked) What!? How could you have never heard of me, mutt!

Aqua: The elemental brawlers never mentioned you once so you're nothing of interest!

Moby: (worried) Aqua, please don't taunt the evil lady!

Lyria Caster: (annoyed) Why you! (blasts Aqua with lightning which results in her landing in the water)

Sound: (splash)

Moby: (gasps) Aqua!

Lyria Caster: (snatches Moby) You're coming with me inventor mutt!

Moby: (unable to escape her hold) Let go of me you witch!

Lyria Caster: No way, you're coming with me! I'll need your inventing skills to aid my my conquest of the multiverse!

Moby: Never!

Lyria Caster: I never said you had a choice mutt!

Moby: (scare whimpering)

(the witches goes back through the portal she opened with Moby as her prisoner)

(portal then closes)

McSquidly: (panics while running around)

Sound: (groaning)

Aqua: (crawls out of the water) (spits up water) (coughs) Glad I'm magical!

McSquidly: (hugs Aqua)