Paw Patrol: A Fungus among the Ruff-Ruff Pack

(scene opens to the Lookout where Liberty and Shelly are both being asked questions by the Paw Patrol)

Skye: Wow Liberty, you are so lucky to have been able to bring her into the world! (points to Shelly)

Liberty: (chuckles) Yeah, I'm kinda proud that I can call Shelly a family member of sorts!

Wild: (arrives) (concerned) Uh oh, is that another ifrit pup?

Skye: Don't worry Wild, Shelly here was made from Liberty and she's quite nice!

Wild: (confused) How was she made from Liberty?

Liberty: Simple just a strand of my fur mixed with a few other things resulted in the birth of Shelly here!

Shelly: Hi Wild, Avalanche told me about you from his race against you!

Wild: (surprised) Wait, you know where Avalanche is?

Shelly: Of course I do, He's one of my neighbors in the nice place Mason and the magical pups brought me to! Plenty of space for all of us plus elemental resistant walls and stuff!

Pups and Wild: Wow!

(scene changes to the Ruff-Ruff Pack secretly spying on them without them knowing)

Hubcap: Gasket, Dwayne we need an ifrit pup on our side!

Dwayne: Well Avalanche helped out, but he doesn't seem as interested lately!

Gasket: The big guy was fun, but I think he wants to stay with his love interest!

Hubcap: If only we knew how that long pup helped create that seashell ifrit pup!

Gasket: Well there is that scroll on how to make ifrit pups!

Hubcap: How do you know that?

Gasket: Mirage and I went to the museum while you two were busy!

Dwayne: Did you cause wheel trouble Gasket?

Gasket: Nope! Mirage changed my appearance and nobody knew it was me!

Dwayne: That was really sweet of her!

Hubcap: So what'd you call yourself with the new look?

Gasket: Mirage came up with the name Belle!

Dwayne: Aww, that's nice!

Hubcap: Come on you two we need to swipe that scroll!

Gasket: It's a waste of time!

Hubcap: (annoyed) And why is that Gasket!?

Gasket: Mirage told me her mom pup a spell on the scroll so only a user of magic can open it so it can be displayed but not pose a threat!

Dwayne: Wow, that's smart of Melody!

Gasket: Yep!

Hubcap: (annoyed) Fine, will find some way to make an ifrit pup part of this pack so that pesky Paw Patrol won't beat us so easily!

(scene changes to the Ruff-Ruff Pack sneaking into the museum at night)

Hubcap: (mocking) Ha! They forgot to turn on the security system!

Gasket: Who said they forgot!

Dwayne: What do you mean, Gasket?

Gasket: Mirage let me speak with Avalanche who kindly agreed to help out in exchange for a bag pup treats!

Dwayne: Where'd you get them from?

Gasket: Mirage had twenty spares she didn't want so we let Avalanche have them!