Paw Patrol: The Surprise Reunion

(scene opens to the desert where a rift magically opens before Midnight and Clover tumble out)

Midnight and Clover: Oof!

Midnight: (cheers) We made it

Clover: So glad you wand was able to get us here!

Midnight: I might not be as powerful as Melody's family but I know my way with magic!

Clover: (watches the rift close) Well the rift's gone and I don't wanna go back!

Midnight: Me either! (sighs) I miss our talks with our friends!

Clover: Me too! But I guess with time they forgot about us!

Mason's voice: Hi ladies!

Midnight and Clover: (looks over to find Mason) Mason! Nice seeing you again!

Mason: Thought I'd bring some old friends! (moves aside revealing Melody's family)

Melody: (tearful) Girls!

Midnight and Clover: (tearful) Melody!

(the trio tearful embrace each other with a hug)

Venus and Wildfire: (tearful) Don't forget us! (joins the group hug)

Mirage: Us either!

Tundra: (looks at Mason) Who are they Mason?

Mason: I assume they didn't exist in your timeline?

Tundra: (nods)

Clover: (walks over) Oh hello, who are you?

Tundra: I am Tundra, sister of the genie pup queens!

Clover: (confused) Tundra?

Mason: She's from an alternate timeline Clover, but she truly is related to Melody's pack!

Clover: (nods) All I need to know, Mason!

Midnight: Me too!

Tundra: If you're friends with my sisters then you're friends to me and my twins too!

Midnight: (squeals) You have twins! My dear friends only had one daughter, not that there's anything wrong with that!

Mirage: (chuckles) No worries Midnight we understand!

Melody: Well Clover and Midnight are like honorary aunts to you girls! (looks at them) By the way, are you just visiting?

Midnight and Clover: (shakes their heads) Nope! We're coming back and staying!

Melody: (hugs them) (squeals) I'm so happy you two are back! (tearful) Also I'm so sorry for losing contact with you!

Venus and Wildfire: Us too!

Clover: We understand if you're busy girls, but now we can be together again!

Midnight: Yeah!

Clover: (sighs) But we don't have anywhere to live though?

Mason: I can help with that!

Midnight and Clover: (surprised) You can?

(scene changes to Midnight and Clover following Mason into a special room)

Mason: Welcome to the animal hotel room!

Midnight: (surprised) You would do this for us Mason?

Clover: (surprised) Yeah, us?

Mason: (pets both of them) Just like the genie pups, you both are like family too! Plus my elemental brawler family is quite fond of the genie pups so I think they'll like you girls too!