Paw Patrol: Sandy and Ginger's Siren Pup Encounter

(scene opens to Adventure Beach where Ginger and Sandy are both enjoying a relaxing experience on the beach with Mirage and Melody)

Ginger: It's nice that you could over Sandy!

Sandy: I know, it's so great to be back!

Mirage: It's nice having you back Sandy!

Sandy: Say Mirage, didn't you tell me you had a new aunt who shares the same name as me?

Melody: Yep! She's a sister from another timeline!

Ginger: Very impressive, also just out of curiosity? Where's Mason?

Melody: He's with the siren pups!

Sandy and Ginger: Siren pups?

Mirage: They're half mer-pup and genie pups! Just as powerful as us!

Sandy and Ginger: Wow! Do you think we can meet them?

Mirage: Sure!

Melody: I suppose we can bring you girls over to meet Marina and her daughter Aqua!

Sandy: How many are there?

Melody: At least four so far! Two of which are kinda enjoying a tropical resort with the other magic pups!

(scene changes to a desert island where Mason is searching through the sands with the Falcon's Eye)

Marina: So Mason, are you sure this is where you sensed two scrolls involving siren pups?

Mason: Yep! I wrote them and sent them back in time eons ago!

Aqua: What are they again?

Mason: Siren pup creation recipe and crystal conch trap creation recipe!

Marina and Aqua: (eyes widen)

Mason: (calmly) Before you ask, I ensured that neither one fell into evil hands such as that pirate Jack Scallywag who imprisoned you girls and your buddies for selfish reasons!

Marina and Aqua: (smile upon hearing that) Also thanks to you and your elemental brawler family for teaching us a new trick!

Mason: (chuckles) Yeah! That Mark of the Siren Pup Curse was a good one!

Marina: Agreed and we can give and remove them anytime we like but they're useless on magical folk!

Mason: Yep!

Mirage's voice: Mason, you here?

(the trio look over finding Mirage, Ginger, Melody, Sandy)

Mason: Hi girls, nice seeing you again!

Marina: So you're Ginger, Gasket's secret identity?

Ginger: (eyes widen) (surprised) How'd you know that?

Melody: (blushes) Marina and I might've talked about it during a few spa treatments!

Marina: Nice seeing both of you girls!

Sandy: Hello! (to Mason) What are you doing here anyway Mason?

Mason: Searching for more magical creation scrolls like the ones for ifrit and genie pups!

Marina: Mason heard a rumor there might be two scrolls here!

Mason: (using the Falcon's Eye) (looks down) Found them! (starts digging for a few minute)

Ginger: Wow! Mason sure can dig!

Mason: (leaps out with two old bottles) Found them! (opens bottles to reveal the recipes)