Paw Patrol: Entering the Kingdom of Sands and Storms

(scene opens to an alternate timeline of the genie pup empire from the past where instead of having Venus and Wildfire as siblings Melody sisters known as Sandy and Breeze)

(scene then changes to a family scene where a villain mercilessly destroyed every genie pup except Melody, Sandy, and Breeze)

Sandy and Breeze: (gasps) (crying) Our innocent genie pup kingdom!

Melody: (firmly) Sisters, you must leave to find a new safer home!

Sandy and Breeze: (worried) But Melody?

Melody: No buts! As queen I at least must ensure our kind are avenged!

Sandy and Breeze: (tearfully hugs her) No matter, what we'll love you dear sister!

Melody: (hugs back) Now go!

(Sandy and Breeze run off not looking back as their sister Melody charges into the burning kingdom)

(scene changes to Melody confronting the villain)

Melody: (snarling) You shall pay for the deaths of my citizens!

Female villain: (scoffs) Like I'd care what a mutt has to say! (uses a lethal weapon to fatally wound Melody)

Melody: (in pain) Yipe!

Female villain: (mocking) Ha!

Male voice: Stop this suffering!

Female villain: (looks back) What do you want, fool?! I've just killed the queen of the good genie pups so evil may spread!

Male: (reveals the Kuzusu Atom) Kuzusu Atom! (vaporizes the villain's weapon)

Female villain: (shocked gasps) My weapon! (upset) Now I can't kill those last two genie pups!

Male: This is the last thing you'll ever see! (beastly transformation) (beastly roar)

Female villain: (scared gasps)

(scene goes to black hiding what happens next)

Sound: (female screams of agony)

(scene appears to the same male figure petting the dying Melody)

Melody: Thank you kind sir for avenging my kingdom, but my two sisters are all that remains! (reads his mind) Please take them to a new world where they can start a new life, Mason! (passes away knowing her worse enemy is also dead thanks to the final person she laid her eyes on)

Mason: (nods) I'll ensure your last wish is granted Melody! (does a super jump into the desert)

(scene changes to Sandy and Breeze now carrying newly crafted genie bottles)

Sandy and Breeze: Do you think that villainess won?

(a shadowy figure walks toward them)

Sandy: (worried) Oh no! She's back!

Breeze: (sniffs) That's a male, (gasps) with the scents of villainess and our dear sister!

Sandy: (unsure) What do you want with us?

(the male kneels down to their height)

Male: My name is Mason and that villainess killed your beloved dear sister!

Sandy and Breeze: (shocked gasps)

Mason: But I showed no mercy on the one who fatally wounded her!

Sandy and Breeze: So that monster is gone?

Mason: (nods) Never to be seen again!

Breeze: (cries) If she's gone, can we at least see what happened?