Mission Paw/ Big Truck Pups: Ruff-Ruff Barkingburg Truckers

(scene opens to the Truck Stop HQ where the Big Truck Pups team returning after handling a mission involving several large pipes that fell off Al's big truck)

Al: Thanks good buddies, I have to admit those big potholes really shook up my truck!

Ryder: No problem Al, we're glad to help out!

Gasket's voice: I'll be taking that big truck!

(the pups look back to find Gasket behind them)

Chase: (surprised) Gasket, what are you doing here?

Gasket: I'm taking that big truck!

Al: Hang on girl, that's my big truck! You can't just take it!

Gasket: I beg to differ!

Skye: (notices a familiar bracelet on Gasket) (gasps) Ryder! She's got one of those magical luck bracelets and it's set to good luck!

Al: Hold on, (confused) what are you talking about good buddies?

Marshall: Some of the magic pups contributed making those magic bracelets with folks called elemental brawlers!

Rubble: How'd you get that Gasket?

Gasket: (chuckles) I got it from Mason!

Zuma: (gasps) Why would you take it from him!

Gasket: Who says I took it? It fell out of his satchel while he was busy playing fetch with Mirage!

Chase: I've got her, Ryder! (barks) Ruff! Net!

(Chase's net launcher malfunctions causing his net catch his team instead of Gasket)

Chase: (surprised) How'd that happen?

Gasket: Does very good luck mean anything to you pups? (climbs into Al's truck) How does this rig work?

(instructions for Al's truck land on Gasket's lap)

Gasket: Oh! (reads the instructions) So this is how? Okay, I've got it!

Al: Where'd those come from?

Skye: Boy, they weren't kidding about good luck for the wearer!

Gasket: Soon the Ruff-Ruff Truckers will be on the open road! (curiously) What do you guys think of the new name?

Skye: It'd stick with the name Ruff-Ruff Pack!

Others: (nods) Yep!

Gasket: (shrugs) Oh well, thought I'd try for a different name!

(Gasket drives off in Al's big truck)

Al: Oh no, she's getting away with my big truck!

Ryder: Don't worry Al, we'll get your big truck back! (lifts off the net)

Skye: But Ryder, we saw how that magical luck bracelet worked! How can we beat that bracelets luck!

Mirage's voice: Hi guys!

(the group looks over to find Mirage and Mason)

Mason: Did any of you see a missing magical luck bracelet, it went missing when I checked my satchel?

Pups: Gasket has it!

Mirage: So that's why I saw her, while Mason was throwing a stick that I was fetching!

Al: Any way we can take it off her?

Mirage: Yep! It's easy to take off unless in bad luck mode!

Al: How come?