Paw Patrol: Luna's Landing

(scene opens to the Moto Pups pursuing the Ruff-Ruff Pack who have the ifrit pup Fungus riding with Gasket but none of them know Codi and Elly-Dee spying on them)

Codi: Where did those biker pups get that odd fungus like one?

Gasket: Son, please use your spores to make a smokescreen!

Fungus: On it mum! (exhales a smokescreen of mist)

Gasket: (surprised) Wait, is that mist?

Fungus: (chuckles) Just a new trick I learned from queen Blizzard!

Gasket: I have to admit son, you and the ifrit pups are as fun as the genie pups!

Fungus: (chuckles) Thank mum!

Codi: (confused) Wait, mom!? They aren't even the same species!?

Wild: Come on guys, we need to stop the Ruff-Ruff Pack and that ifrit pup!

Codi: Ifrit pup?

Hubcap: Ha! You pesky Moto Pups don't stand a chance against Fungus here!

Skye: Looks like those three found a way to make an ifrit pup for their side!

Rocky: And he seems to see Gasket as his mom!

Marshall: Just like Liberty and Shelly!

Others: Yep!

Zuma: How were they made again, dude?

Marshall: From what we saw Shelly was made from a seashell but we have no idea what that one was made from? (points toward Fungus who is riding with Gasket)

Wild: I'm just taking a lucky guess, but maybe a mushroom was used to make the new guy?

Chase: (nods) You could be right, Wild!

Codi: (to self) A way of making an ifrit pup, (quiet evil laugh) With one of those nobody could stop me! (looks up to the skye) And maybe it could help get my wrecked vehicle off the moon?

Elly-Dee: Of course!

Codi: Elly-Dee, find a way of making an ifrit pup!

Elly-Dee: Illogical, no information is available!

Codi: (annoyed) then how did they do it?

Elly-Dee: (shrugs)

Codi: Let's at least check out that museum, maybe we could find something useful!

(scene changes to the twosome entering the museum which happened to be empty)

Elly-Dee: (points) Objects of interest!

Codi: (notices the ifrit pup display and notices the open scroll) (reads it) So this is how to make one! (evil laugh) But first! (snatches Blizzard and Frostbite's candles) How do I get these to work?

Elly-Dee: Label says to pull string for wishes!

Codi: (surprised) Oh! (pulls strings of both candles to summon Blizzard and Frostbite)

Blizzard: Oh you!

Codi: First off we never met!

Blizzard: The genie pups told us all about you!

Codi: What!? You know those pesky magic pups!

Blizzard: (glares at Codi) We found we have much in common and become good friends with them!

Frostbite: Yeah, mom!

Codi: Well I have you candles so you have to obey!

Blizzard: (glares at Codi) For now!