Dino Rescue: Hex's Dino Adventure

(scene opens to Ryder and the pups walking toward the Dino Patroller preparing to visit the Dino Wilds to see their friends)

Ryder: Are you ready pups!

Pups: (excited) Yeah!

Sound: (snoring)

Marshall: Hey? Who's snoring?

(Pups look around until they find Mirage and Hex stowed away and sleeping aboard the Dino Patroller)

Ryder and Pups: (surprised) Mirage! Hex!

Ryder: At least we know who was snoring.

Mirage: (yawns) (wakes up) Oh sorry guys I guess I kinda grew rather fond of sleeping here!

Hex: (yawns) (wakes up) I have to agree! This is a nice place to nap!

Mirage: Wait!? Are you guys visiting the Dino Wilds?

Hex: Huh?

Ryder: We are headed there to see our friends.

Mirage: (begging) (puppy dog eyes) Can we come pretty please!

Hex: (puppy dog eyes) Please!

Ryder: (sighs) Okay you two can come.

Hex: I promise to behave!

(scene changes to the Dino Patroller headed to the Dino Wild while Mayor Humdinger and Harold secretly follow)

Harold: Uncle mayor How can I believe you about dinosaurs still being around?

Mayor Humdinger: Oh don't worry nephew this little trip will prove I'm right!

(scene changes to the pair arriving sometime after the Paw Patrol before triceratops and velociraptors run past them)

Harold: (surprised) Whoa! You were right uncle mayor!

Mayor Humdinger: I Know since I've been here before for certain reasons.

(scene switches to the Dino Patroller arriving at the Dino Vet Center)

Rex: Hi guys, good to see you!

Pups: Hi Rex!

Ryder: Good seeing you Rex!

(Mirage and Hex walk off the Dino Patroller)

Hex: Wow! This place is beautiful!

Rex: Hey? Ryder who's that?

Mirage: This is my cousin Hex. And Hex this is Rex a member of the Paw Patrol!

Rex: Nice to meet you!

Hex: You too! Should mention that I enjoy being mischievous!

Rex: (surprised) Oh!

Hex: (raising one paw) But I'm keeping my promise to behave. This time. (giggles)

(scene changes to Rex, Ryder, and the others explore the Dino Wilds on foot)

Hex: This place is lovely!

Rex: (shouts) Lookout incoming herd of triceratops!

Ryder: (shouts) We don't have time to move to safety!

Hex and Mirage: (nods to each other) (shouts) We're on it! (inhales to inflate)

(scene changes to the triceratops crashing into the inflated genie pups before going around them)

Hex: That tickles!

Mirage: (giggles) I know right!

(triceratops herd leaves before both genie pups deflate to normal size)