Aqua Pups/Mighty Pups, Charged Up: Mighty Moby

(scene opens to Harold Humdinger and team of tiny robots causing trouble in Adventure Bay)

Harold: (evil laugh) So glad I managed to find a meteor piece!

Mayor Goodway: Harold Humdinger, please stop all those troubles!

Harold: (scoffs) No way!

Mason: (walks over with Mirage, Melody, and Angel) The Mighty Pups will have something to say about that!

Harold: (notices the third pup in the group) Who's that pup?

Mirage: This is my grandma, Angel!

Melody: Otherwise known as my mother!

Harold: (surprised) I did not know that!?

Ryder's voice: Rubble, Chase, time to charge up!

Chase and Rubble: Time to Charge up!

(both pups leap up and high five to charge up)

Harold: Oh boy!

Rubble: Time to wreck and roll! (uses his wrecking ball roll to smash Harold's robots to pieces while one piece knocks the meteor piece out of Harold's hand and out into the bay)

Harold: My meteor piece, my super powers! No-o-o-o!

Ryder: Nicely done pups!

Harold: (annoyed) This isn't over Ryder!

Mayor Goodway: (walks over with a broom)

Harold: (pouts) Aww man!

Chase: Ryder, what about that meteor piece in the bay?

Mason: I'll go get it! (reveals a dragonfish disc)

Ryder: Let's hope no other troublemakers find it before Mason?

(flash of red light)

Sound: (splash)

Chase: Unless they have a diving suit, I think we'll be okay!

(scene changes to Moby underwater with McSquidly)

Moby: (sighs) Let's see if we can find anything to improve my cool ride!

Mason's voice: Meteor piece, where are you?

Moby: Was that Mason's voice?

McSquidly: (nods) (points to Mason who is nearby and wearing a dragonfish suit)

Moby: Did he say something about a meteor piece? (notices a rock glowing orange) Is that what he's looking for?

Mason: I should've asked Mirage to tag along! (looks over and notices the meteor piece) There's the meteor piece! I'll just grab it with my dragonfish teeth!

Moby: (reveals himself) Not if I take it first! (uses his grabber claws to snatch the meteor piece) Ooh, it's quite shiny!

(meteor zaps Moby)

Moby: (startled) Yipe! It zapped me!

Mason: I'll be taking that meteor piece back to the Paw Patrol, Moby!

Moby: (raises paws which are now glowing aquamarine) I'm keeping it! (shots a stream of water from his paws at Mason which sends him flying out of the ocean) (surprised) Whoa! How'd I do that? (concerned) I hope Mason's okay, a reasonable guy?

(scene changes to Mason flying over Adventure Bay until he flying toward a canyon)

Mason: Hm? Moby gave me some good mileage! (notices a big tree branch) Ah ha! (uses his dragonfish jaws to bite the branch to avoid falling down the canyon) Oh boy! (sighs) I'd better call the Paw Patrol! (retrieves his phone from his satchel)