Paw Patrol: Pups and the Queen Genie Pup

Previously on Paw Patrol...

(Scene opens to where we last left the Rescue Knights who were outside Barkingburg castle with Mirage and the Princess of Barkingburg)

Mirage: (sighs) I really wanted to know if that genie pup was someone I knew.

Ryder: Don't worry Mirage! We'll retrieve that genie pup and free whoever it is!

Female Voice: Mirage?

Mirage: (gasps) I know that voice!

Melody: (walks out from behind a nearby tree) Mirage!

Mirage: (looks over) (shouts) Mom!

Pups and both kids: (surprised) Mom?

(Mother and daughter run toward each other and tearfully embrace one another)

Mirage: (happy tearful) Mom! I missed you!

Melody: (happy tearful) I missed you too my beloved daughter! After all these years I now know you're alive! Along with your two cousins!

Mirage: Mom, how'd you know that?

Melody: (sighs) That genie bottle the duke found, it was mine. He and Claw mentioned you, revealing to me that you girls were alive!

(group walks over)

Ryder: So your current holder is the Duke of Flappington?

Melody: Indeed! My friend! And he has access to all five wishes I grant a day so long as he holds my bottle!

Princess of Barkingburg: Wait five? Don't you mean three?

Melody: No my dear, I am the only genie pup capable of granting five wishes a day after all I still remain queen of my kind.

Mirage: Mom, could I ask you something?

Melody: Of course my dear!

Mirage: (whispers to her mom about adopting her two cousins)

Melody: (nods) Of course! I'd be honored to adopt your cousins so you girls can be official sisters!

Mirage: (hugs Melody) Thanks mom!

Melody: (sighs) However! I can't yet!

Ryder: By the way why aren't you with the Duke of Flappington?

Melody: (blushing) Oh! I begged him into letting me see my daughter again and he allowed it.

Princess of Barkingburg: I am quite surprised my cousin would do that!

Mirage: Don't worry mommy! The Paw Patrol and I will do our best to get your bottle away from the Duke of Flappington.

Melody: Take care my beloved daughter! (goes poof)

Skye: (walks up to Mirage) You okay?

Mirage: (tearful) I'm happy! My moms alive! (hugs Skye before crying tears of joy)

Chase: All we have to do now is to get her bottle and wish her free!

Ryder: (puts a hand on Mirage's shoulder) Don't worry Mirage! We will do our best to ensure you and your mom are reunited!

Mirage: (lets go of Skye and hugs Ryder) (tearful) Thank you!

Princess of Barkingburg: It appears the Paw Patrol has a big mission ahead of them!

Marshall: Yeah! Reuniting a separated mother and daughter!

Pups: (shouts) Yeah!

(scene changes to the Duke of Flappington and Claw speaking about their next move)