Moto Pups: The Ruff-Ruff Pack shakes up Adventure Bay

(scene opens to desert with Mason, Blizzard, Frostbite, and Mirage looking around believing an ifrit pup might've come here)

Blizzard: Mason any luck with that Eagle Scope?

Mason: (using the Eagle Scope) Sorry Blizzard, but I can't spot any of your ifrit pup buddies!

Blizzard: (sighs) (nuzzles Frostbite) Thank you for trying! (nuzzled by Mirage) (smiles) Thanks Mirage, I'm kinda happy my family could be friends with yours!

(the foursome teleport away together before the ground shakes without warning as Avalanche emerges from the ground)

Avalanche: (looks around) (chuckles) This desert is so nice and dusty!

Sound: (motorcycle engine)

Avalanche: (notices pups on motorcycles coming this way) Oh look, pups on motorcycles!

(the pups on motorcycles are revealed to be Gasket, Hubcap, and Dwayne)

Gasket: (annoyed) Another plan ruined because of the Moto Pups!

Hubcap: It's not my fault, that your plan was a bad one! Mine always works perfectly!

(Gasket unknowingly hits Avalanche with her motorcycle)

Gasket: (surprised) Whoa! (confused) What'd I just hit?

Male voice: Ouch!

(Gasket looks back to see a pup with motorcycle tracks on his head and back)

Gasket: (gasps) (worried) Guys! I think I just ran over a pup!

Dwayne: (gasps) (stops his motorcycle) (concerned) Is he okay?

Hubcap: What'd you stop for? (notices the pup with motorcycle tracks on him) (realizes) Oh!

(the trio walk over examining the pup)

Dwayne: (concerned) Is he okay?

Gasket: (worried) Dwayne, I accidentally ran him over with my motorcycle! Only a genie pup would be okay after that and maybe Mason!

Male voice: (chuckles) Now that was fun!

Ruff-Ruff Pack: (confused) Who said that?

Dwayne: (notices the run over pup getting up like nothing happened) (gasps) That pup, he's alright!

Hubcap and Gasket: What!? (notices) Whoa!

Avalanche: (chuckles) Now that run over was exciting!

Hubcap: Hold up, how are you not run over and dead?

Dwayne: (curiously) Are you a genie pup?

Avalanche: (chuckles) the name is Avalanche, and I'm one of the ifrit pups! Basically we're a mischievous version of the genie pups more or less!

Gasket: Still, are you okay?

Avalanche: (laughs) No problem girl, I'm perfectly unharmed! So what are your names?

Gasket: I'm Gasket, this is Dwayne and Hubcap!

Dwayne: Hi!

Hubcap: (scoffs) Whatever!

Avalanche: (chuckles) Nice to meet you!

Gasket: Just wondering are there others like you?

Avalanche: Yep! There's Blizzard and her daughter Frostbite, Thorn, and Inferno!

Gasket: Wait, did you say Blizzard and Frostbite?

Avalanche: (confused) You know them?

Gasket: (whispers to Avalanche about how she encountered the twosome as Ginger)